You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH Empty MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:39 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH PeterBrookes385_393721a

2MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH Empty Re: MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:53 am

Moose

Moose
lol! MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH 729264 Well Rosco, He'd better watch out of my nice set of pointy racks, I just might stick them soomeplace where the sun don't shine on her body. AND if she comes near me during the rutting season......... well you know whaat we moose do to females in heat.

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

3MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH Empty Re: MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Moose wrote:lol! MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH 729264 Well Rosco, He'd better watch out of my nice set of pointy racks, I just might stick them soomeplace where the sun don't shine on her body. AND if she comes near me during the rutting season......... well you know whaat we moose do to females in heat.

lol moose, but u know she is member of the NRA and has ur cousin in her freezer eating on him as we speak, lol, take care moose, MOOSE MY MAN LOOK OUT FOR SARAH 457757

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum