You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halloween Empty Halloween Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I think it might be too late to start a Halloween contest this year, damn it, I let it get by me this year and somehow I forgot it until today, and now its just a little over a week till its here, but if anyone is still interested in having onel even thou its this late voice your opinion and say so now, and if enough people still think its not too late we'll still have one. Anyway, remember you can add a signature to your postings at anytime by going to your profile page and editing your "signature" settings, you just add a line of code in the box just like you were posting a picture in the forum, and every time you make a post it will automatically appear at the bottom of your post like mine is here. Halloween 67629

2Halloween Empty Re: Halloween Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh yeah, if anyone needs help in adding a signature let me know and I'll add it for you if you like, all you'll need to do is tell me what you want it to be and I'll add it for you. :)

3Halloween Empty Re: Halloween Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:14 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler I for one agree it is a little late, maybe a x-mas one or even a holiday thread would be cool.

4Halloween Empty Re: Halloween Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:24 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah, we'll do a Christmas one for sure, I guess its too late for the Halloween one this year.

Oh, I want to mention while I'm in this topic, to anyone that wants to add a signature to there posts first go to your profile page and click "Preferences" and then make sure the boxes that say "allow BBcode" and "allow HTML" both are checked "Yes" and then scroll down to the bottom and click "save". That way when you add a signature it will show up. And if anyone would like me to add one for them let me know I'd be happy to do it, but you'll need to make sure you have your "BBcode and HTML" settings to allow it at "Yes" so it will work like I mentioned above. It will start working when you make a New post.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum