You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Damn I been forgetting to add my answers. my bad I just totally forgot.

Ok back to the game, I've never been on a diet. I'm not overweight or underweight I've just never had a weight problem, it doesn't run in my family either.

When was the last time you dreamed? I did about 3 days ago, it was a good dream I remember that much, had something to do with.....well, ummm, I won't go there..lol

gypsy

gypsy
I had a good dream last night..my diet is more for health reasons, but loosing a few pounds won't hurt me either LOL

when was the last time you played softball/baseball
I did 2 years ago

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Again here I go with the "20 years ago" answer, softball at a business picnic one Sunday afternoon, had Hamburgers and Hotdogs and everyone brought a side dish from home, I was a young single guy so I only brought my 'appetite' as per instructed by the ladies bring the food, had a blast and hit 1 homerun. :) Its seems my whole life was done 20 years ago..lmao

When was the last time you went to a drive in movie? It must have been..... you got it.... 20 years ago. Rolling Eyes

I think it was Saturday Night Fever and Grease playing back to back, I love going to drive in movies, unfortunately there aren't that many of them around anymore as the big chain outfits and Malls, not to mention the Internet have put them out of business, people would rather rent the movie or download it, or go to a Mail to see it.

gypsy

gypsy
went to drive in last spring we saw Fallen with Denzel Washington.

we have two drive in's left in the area, Calvert city and redbird drive in.
when was the last time you went bowling?
I did five years ago was on a league~

SSC

SSC
Admin
once a month my kids and g-kids all get together for midnight bowling on Sat. night

When was the last time you played horse shoes ? last summer at a picnic with the Coast Guard

gypsy

gypsy
Every holiday we play horseshoes, weather permitting..

when was the last time u went to a sports bar and played pinball or darts?

Never played darts or pinball in a sports bar.

When was the last time you purchased something made in the United States? I did yesterday. I purchased some candles.

What would happen if Americans refused to buy anything not made in the US? Do you think it would have any effect on the future of those out of control free trade agreements? (Just wondering what you guys think about it.)

gypsy

gypsy
I always look for made in America, if no,I don't buy,, I look for other means..

love that Figi..

what is your favorite fabric?

COTTON!! made in America!!

SSC

SSC
Admin
When was the last time you attended a school play ? 2 weeks ago -g-baby wrote and produced a play in talented theater class

gypsy

gypsy
when grandson graduated from elementary, this year..

when did you last make homemade cookies, or ate some, I did tonight I made peanut butter cookies..

SSC

SSC
Admin
last week-end

When was the last time you rode in a boat on a waterway ? yesterday took the air boat out for a ride

gypsy

gypsy
July, at the lake

when was the last time you cleaned out the attic,or storage shed?

SSC

SSC
Admin
4 years ago

When was the last time you cut a fresh christmas tree ? last year a family tradition

gypsy

gypsy
last year, always a family tradition

when was the last time you decorated your Christmas tree with natural,items the old fashioned popcorn, pine cones, handmade ornaments ,and cranberries stringed together..

I did year before last..

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The closest we've been to natural ornaments on our Christmas tree is Pine cones, never went for the food look. We usually have a real scotch Pine trees but on occasion we put up a fake tree, a small one like Charlie Browns little tree is... lol!

When was the last time you had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? I think its been about 3 months for me,.... not that it matters..lmao

gypsy

gypsy
last Saturday,

when was the last time you went caroling?
I did two years ago.. LALALA MEE

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I've NEVER been caroling, I'm not sure I'd want to be seen doing so either..lol!

when was the last time you stayed up all night? (total about 24 hrs.) I think about 6 Months ago I did, if I remember correctly, I was on the computer working on a web designing problem, I couldn't stop while I was in the middle of it and time just slipped away.

The last time I stayed up all night was several years ago. Unfortunately, I was in the waiting room of intensive care when my dear father in law was hospitalized.

When was the last time you did not sleep in your own bed? lol! Mine was in Sept at our family union. I slept in a pop up camper.

gypsy

gypsy
at my sisters,about two months ago

when was the last time you had to go to emergency room?
I did last July.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
About 2 1/2 years ago.

when was the last time you played a guitar? I did yesterday, my new signature "Avril Lavigne" Fender Telecaster. When was the first or last time you - Game - Page 3 67629

gypsy

gypsy
I don't play, but my grandson does, so he was trying to teach me, this was last saturday

when was the last time you got really mad?

it has been a long time..at least 10 years.. getting mad is a waste of energy :)

SSC

SSC
Admin
during Hurricane Gustav when my neighbor poisioned my dog, she died since no Vet. offices were open.

When was the last time you put a jigsaw puzzle together ? 5 years or maybe longer

gypsy

gypsy
never, don't do puzzles

when was the last time you slept in the buff?

SSC

SSC
Admin
every night except when I am working on the road...

When was the last time you went to the movies ? about 6 months ago

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
About 2 years ago, I usually rent the DVD.

When was the last time you snorted some cocaine? When was the first or last time you - Game - Page 3 76627 lol

I did some about 10 years ago, it was stupid to do I know, but I wanted to party like everyone else was doing so I did some..lmao I did it a few times after that and then I just stopped completely and never tryed it again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum