You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
The numbers in the graph are from the highly respected, non-partisan Tax Policy Center (see their full report or executive summary (PDF) ). For details of the Obama tax proposals, see this article by his advisers or Obama's site. ................................ OK ME>> this may not happen for one reason the economy is in such bad shape, the candidates stated many things may have to be put on the back burner, but here is the chart .. there was some links above not sure they will transfer here, so here is the chart,

both tax plans . but u have to now consider the bad economy if they can be enacted Image002

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
http://econ4obama.blogspot.com/2008/08/tax-plans-some-useful-graphs.html

sorry, i lost the forum, this is where the chart came from there is alot more info to read, tons, and grafts, u will have to click to enlarge, but as i said all this may go out the window in this economy, the links did not show on the chart above, but u can go to this url adn on the left u will see this chart, and it has the links under it i think , lots on it, and who knows what will happen on taxes , i dont think anyone really knows in this economic enviroment take care

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
the chart is from The numbers in the graph are from the highly respected, non-partisan Tax Policy Center (see their full report or executive summary (PDF) ). anyway lots more info and links to sights on the url post... but i did not notice it was an obama sight i guesss till i went to get the url, which has a clickable pdf that i have not done yet, lol, take care, we willl see, hold their feet to the fire,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum