You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my grandaughter Empty my grandaughter Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:47 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well a few weeks ago i posted my grandson got his first deer, well the first of the week before thanksgiving my grandaughter, who is 11 almost 12 got her first deer. she said she was shaking as she aimed, lol, it turned in a circle and droped, actually she saw the deer and her dad did not. take care

2my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thats great Rosco, my granddaughter didn't kill anything but did get to see a white buck and doe, the buck is a 16 point. Hopefully the hunters will leave them alone. They are both true albinos.

3my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:41 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh i would think hunters would leave a true albinos deer alone, especially if its mostly on a hunting club land, most have rules, and may on these deer,, my son in law has a ton of rifles, but i would not be surprised of teh kids did not get there own for christmas, but maybe not, he has alot and they dont go at the same time, and they use his .243.i think it was, he has several other sizes, a .270 to a 7mm mag, OTA

4my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Thats great Rosco, my granddaughter didn't kill anything but did get to see a white buck and doe, the buck is a 16 point. Hopefully the hunters will leave them alone. They are both true albinos.

on our farm, we saw an albino, we counted 16 points,/questionable/ in the 70's

,we as a community, call him the illusive Buck//

5my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:33 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thats cool Gypsy, we have a few Black deer in the area around me . They leave them alone. A cougar was spotted on Hubbys food plot 3 nights ago, now he will be toast first time someone gets a shot at him.

6my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I didn't know there were cougars there, wonder if we have them here?

7my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
We have the Florida panther here, they are a critically endangered representative of cougar that lives in the palm forests and swamps of southern Florida. And interestingly enough, we also have the Florida panther NHL team and it never snows is south Florida..my grandaughter 140282

my grandaughter 101

8my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The cougar was seen just above Hattiesburg, we have a rare sighting of a black panther here in Southern Louisiana and honey bears.
Even I get snow Tyler, weather said tonight next Tues. night with near or below freezing temps and rain it is possible to get the white stuff.. my grandaughter 769179

9my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:16 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:The cougar was seen just above Hattiesburg, we have a rare sighting of a black panther here in Southern Louisiana and honey bears.
Even I get snow Tyler, weather said tonight next Tues. night with near or below freezing temps and rain it is possible to get the white stuff.. my grandaughter 769179

my dads family is from waynesbore and laurel Miss,and i went to camp shelby 5 years near hattieburg,,

10my grandaughter Empty Re: my grandaughter Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:The cougar was seen just above Hattiesburg, we have a rare sighting of a black panther here in Southern Louisiana and honey bears.
Even I get snow Tyler, weather said tonight next Tues. night with near or below freezing temps and rain it is possible to get the white stuff..
I wouldn't mind some snow every now and then but it never happens..LOL It would certainly make the Christmas's look more like a postcard around here if it did, but south Florida just looks like June or July on Christmas day..Oh well, its all I've ever known so theres no point in me bitching about it.. lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum