You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the sec champ game by barak obama Empty the sec champ game by barak obama Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:49 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey i is ur president elect, i watched that redneck state that voted republican, loose to florida, that tim tebow is one good athlete , and i think made the difference in the game plus bama field postion sucked, much of the game, so i declare florida, one great team and deserving of congrats from the state of alabama, it was a good game for a while, lol, i hope florida goes on to win the nat, championship, i heard bama may play in the sugar bowl against utah, u know i bet if tim tebow was black he would be even better, heck michelle has strong legs, u should see her bounce me around. maybe as ur president if i suck up to those southern states one may vote for me. so go gators, heck nick saban is bad for my economy, he personally got 4 head coaches fired and unemployed this year. anyone want tommy tubberville, hes free, im going to check into miss state firing that black coach, us darkies have to stick together, i will have powers at my disposal now as i is ur president elect, really tyler, great game, i did not know tebow could run that well,and he put the ball in small places to be caught, .. OTA king

2the sec champ game by barak obama Empty Re: the sec champ game by barak obama Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah Tebow is good alright, that was a great game. I see you're sporting your new avatar complete with "attitude" and I like it!, its much better than the one I picked out. I like you sig too. So good game and enjoy your new look for awhile.. the sec champ game by barak obama 503179

3the sec champ game by barak obama Empty Re: the sec champ game by barak obama Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:55 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im still scratching my head on how ole miss beat florida. the play where arenas who all year was our big run back threat on punt and kick off , he caught the ball and steped out of bounds on the 4 which lead to a florida score, with field position , nick saban mentioned that along with tim tebow.. but we never expected a no loss regular season, and go to the sec champ game, and beat our state rival so bad, so the bama fans are happy, now its recruiting, and georgia , auburn especially and bama recruit in florida heavily, i watched tim tebow being interviewed after the game, he impressed me so with his class and believes,it was refreshing to me,, he is not like a miami stick it in ur face attitude, i hope he stays healthy and the sky is the limit for him. so now we watch who auburn gets for a coach,, and good luck to florida on the champship bowl game, i read where i think we go to new orleans for our bowl . by us beating auburn we kept them home and no bowl, so thats how deep that state rivalry is. as u know they call that game the iron bowl game, as it use to be played in birmingham which grew up on US steel mill here, since we have iron ore and coal, but now its played on campus , well good luck and again congrats, OTA king

4the sec champ game by barak obama Empty Re: the sec champ game by barak obama Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks rosoc, yeah Tebow is Christian and you know it almost immediately when he says "God Bless you". He says that a lot. I think he has a great future in the NFL if he so chooses. The Bucs play Carolina tonight so I'm looking forward to that one. The Bucs are 9-3 in 2nd place in the NFC and first in the NFC South. The Panthers are running in fifth place in the NFC and second in the NFC South. If the Bucs can pull off a win we will be in a position to achieve a bye and a home field game.

5the sec champ game by barak obama Empty Re: the sec champ game by barak obama Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i guess since we did not play florida in regular season, i did not know alot about tim, i thought he was a senior, but the guys at work said he is a junior, or not a senior, so im wondering if he will go pro early,, i think with his team appeal he will not, but maybe as to be sure not to be injured, but we will see, ota king

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum