You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Southern Women - Page 2 Empty Re: Southern Women Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i will i just need to take the time, but i do like icons on things i use alot, like i use c drive alot, i did not feel very well at work today, i need to get to bed earlier, than i have been, so i may not stay on very long tonight but i could not find much to post, i found some but they were not that great, oh and i use ur icon abd photobucket,alot, well take care, its warm here kinda, about 65 in the daytime, oh ok on the screenshot, being that size,, again take care

27Southern Women - Page 2 Empty Re: Southern Women Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh yeah,, my desktop is black with large XPS across the screen, it came that way and i like it, so i kept it that way,

28Southern Women - Page 2 Empty Re: Southern Women Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You might find this useful. I downloaded and ran this program the same day I bought this new PC, you might want to do the same:

----
Since Dell has a "reputation" of putting unnecessary programs on the computers that are sold to the public, have you uninstalled them ? A good source of info on this is at www.yorkspace.com/pc-de-crapifier/ . Originally this was called the "Dell De-Crapifier" .

You buy a shiny, brand-new PC. You expect it to be clean, lean, and mean. Wrong! Buy any new PC, and you'll find it full of "craplets"--software installed for no reason other than that the PC maker gets paid to put it there. These craplets slow down your PC startup and its general operation. Dell is particularly notorious for filling new PCs with craplets.

The free PC De-Crapifier removes dozens of craplets automatically. Using this program is exceedingly simple. Just run it, and it does its removal work automatically. Don't expect it to completely clean your PC, because it only removes a specific set of craplets and trialware programs, those that are specifically put on new PCs, such as QuickBooks Trial, Wild Tangent Games, Dell URL Assistant, and many others.

For a full list, go to http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/removes. Note that when using this program, it's a good idea to tell it to first create a restore point, just in case it removes something that you wanted to keep.

pc decrapifier

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,67264-order,1-page,1/description.html

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum