You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1car races Empty car races Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 am

gypsy

gypsy
Boring,!!car races,!

My opinion,who would sit in front of a tv,watching cars run a circle,*Jeeze,,that is sad/boring I believe Tyler stated,this.;. I guess all sports may be viewed that way,,To much dam money involved and to muchMoney!~!

2car races Empty Re: car races Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Boring,!!car races,!

My opinion,who would sit in front of a tv,watching cars run a circle,*Jeeze,,that is sad/boring I believe Tyler stated,this.;. I guess all sports may be viewed that way,,To much dam money involved and to muchMoney!~!

if im not mistaken nascar cup raciing is the fastest growing sport im america,, many new tracks have been added, chicago, ithink kansas city, texas, . its a matter of opinion as to what ppl enjoy, i will admit it does nto have the glitter for me it once did since all my heros died, like davey allison, but most all teh money is from sponsers, of the cars,like the home depot car, etc,,, its big business .to this day i use havoline oil , since it as davey allisons sponcer, dale earnhart jr, makes millons off just his sales on his licenced sales of merchandise, but its his fans, they all have fans, its private money, i do wonder now , and i dought the factory car ppl will spend on there cars, but there was a old saying , " win on sunday, and sell cars on monday, i personally hated to see toyota in the mix, as i wished it had stayed just ford, chevy and dodge, ppl are free to spend money on what they choose as entertainment. but race tracks are from deleware, to homestead florida, to califonia, and las vegas and all points inbetween, its american free market, plain and simple, if they can make money thats the american way.. alabama pays the football coach nick saban 4 million bucks a year. but the football program brings in tons or money so it easily can afford ole nick, i forgot how many millions of buck the football program has in reserves, but a law makes the football program pay the other sports in the school some bucks that do not carry their load, football carrys it load and then some, they just finished adding on the the statium a few years ago to 92 thousand, and now they plan to enlarge it again, but they have the money generated, as like i said football carrys itself finacially .
any sport, making money in a business , thats one thing that seperates us as free enterprise from the communist,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum