You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Years Resolutions Empty New Years Resolutions Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:50 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Ok I know everyone starts off with good intentions for the New Year, lets hear some resolutions !!

My first one is to unpack 50 boxes in my attic. New Years Resolutions 614749

2New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh darn, tune up my boat and get it all ready, , new metal garage doors put up, errrr, pray everyday my job holds out, lol,,

3New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
Volunteer more,and help my community .
to be a better person in 2009, than I was in 2008

4New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The truth is I really don't have any resolutions to speak of unless you consider the resolution on my computer - which btw is "1280 x 768" *are you listening rosco??* New Years Resolutions 503179

Does buying that dream beach house on the Florida east coast and marrying Avril count as a resolution or is that actually more of a long term 'dream' or a "Plan" than it is a resolution New Years Resolutions 257855 New Years Resolutions 503179 New Years Resolutions 257855

I've never been much into making resolutions , not that there is anything wrong with that, I've just never made them. New Years Resolutions 67629

5New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:04 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i actually find things i need to do all the time, but the boat will get done, i spent to much on the boat dock to not have the boat ready, lol,

6New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 am

I resolve to have my family genealogical charts all finished by our reunion in June. cheers

(I also resolve to shoot my husband if he doesn't get well and stay well! Ha Ha!) New Years Resolutions 503179

I hope everyone has a GREAT NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION!

Hubs is recouping from a 4 week bout of a respiratory virus that manifested pneumonia. I imagine we better stay home and eat crackers and cheese with a little wine! New Years Resolutions 44062

7New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 am

gypsy

gypsy
Figi, I hope for your hubby to be well,and a stress free year,,a new beginning for us all~ Whew! we need it~
To all here A** Top Hat** of a new year.and good wishes to all~
a safe new year for our country/troops..Bless our President/country/world

8New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:25 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum