You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Figi I hope Empty Figi I hope Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 am

gypsy

gypsy
all is well.. miss your presence on board.. come back soon..

2Figi I hope Empty Re: Figi I hope Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I have no idea where she is after all this time. Just know that the last time we talked everything was "hunky dory" and then she disappeared rather abruptly, I know however her husband was having medical issues and that was the reason she was gone sometimes, so I'm assuming that's the reason for her absence now over this extended period of time. I have emailed her several times with no reply's back. I have exhausted myself trying to contact her at the risk of becoming a nuisance if she were actually reading the emails. I can't continue to email her for those reasons alone, I'm sure you understand.

Lets just hope shes OK and will be back soon. I should also mention I cannot wait forever for her to return and leaving her position and 'account' open as Moderator not being filled. I of course want her to return, but there simply comes a time when I have to draw the line and accept the realization that she may have decided not to return for whatever reasons she may have. A Moderator is nice to help with things, but in all actuality I really don't need one. I have always handled most everything myself anyway so it wouldn't make a huge difference, with the exception for the obvious, that her contribution to this forum with her posts would be missed if she didn't return.

3Figi I hope Empty Re: Figi I hope Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes very true on contacting, she may not be reading her emails, due to her husbands illness.
several others have also tried to contact her, to no avail.

I pray she is ok
she definitely was/is an asset to this site~
our little group here has certainly had the illness and death's .
I lost my mom last July,that and losing my children was the hardest periods in my life;;

well lets hope she will come back` or let us know something.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum