You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1watched  couple of dvds, Empty watched couple of dvds, Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:03 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i watched "BODY OF LIES" about the war on terrorism with Dicappipo, and Russel Crowe, it was good, one may have to look away if u cant take pain on film, but its short time, ''' also watched "Miracle at St . ANNA " a world war II movie about a black buffalo soldiers story of about 5 left out of a platoon in italy.. 160 min long, it was just ok, a spike lee film which i usually don't care for much ,, i have no clue if its fiction, it was inspired by the massacre of italians at "Saint Anna di Stazzema"(a church) by the germans in italy during the war,,
on body of lies . i wonder how true to life the war on terrorism is to the film,

2watched  couple of dvds, Empty Re: watched couple of dvds, Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I don't care for War movies~ if it has a good story its ok, but just the tanks firing,
Bombs dropping, and all that shooting i don't enjoy it.. guess that has a lot to do with female gender LOL body of lies sounds like it might be ok~

3watched  couple of dvds, Empty Re: watched couple of dvds, Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:33 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I don't care for War movies~ if it has a good story its ok, but just the tanks firing,
Bombs dropping, and all that shooting i don't enjoy it.. guess that has a lot to do with female gender LOL body of lies sounds like it might be ok~

st anna, is mainly about an italian family hiding 4 black soldiers, there is some shooting, its different, good ending for the most part, in ways, and also some clips of how black soldiers might have been treated, here in the us while training, as the film goes back in time for a bit, but by far not one of the best movie i have seen but also not near the worst,

4watched  couple of dvds, Empty Re: watched couple of dvds, Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:49 am

gypsy

gypsy
I am ready for a good movie like seven,or along came>>> on can't remember the name Morgan freeman played in it and Ashely Judd

5watched  couple of dvds, Empty Re: watched couple of dvds, Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i think u are hunting the word SPIDER but i may be wrong, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum