You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rosco computer trouble Empty Rosco computer trouble Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Just wanted to let some of you know rosco is experiencing computer problems at the moment and is why he's been offline lately. Hes trying to work them out and should be back soon. Just wanted to pass the message and let you know hes OK, just his dang puter is having trouble..lol

2Rosco computer trouble Empty Re: Rosco computer trouble Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:47 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler, I was worried about him.

3Rosco computer trouble Empty thanks Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks ssc, for the note on here, i had put it in the shop, when my spyware got so bad it seemed i got the last straw at photobucket, i guess, i was looking at easter pics for a sig, and found a funny one, when i clicked it the whole page highlighted up, and my pc locked up, so all i could do was turn it off, i did not come right back i did a few things, when i came back i had 3 screens on my desktop about spyware, they were there from spyware, .. anyway, i unplugged it from the internet when the port scanner place i use after a scan said i may be being used as a server, and all info open to anyone on the internet, so i disconnected it from the internet, and took it to a pc shop here that has been here for 10 years,cleaned it, and he changed what i am using .. he said it was loaded with spyware, but he has had some worse, he said some has had over a thousand lol, anyway im tired,, but thanks, i still have lots or work, he did put mozilla firefox on as i think tyler uses, he said he got a letter from homland security advising him internet ex, had flaws, but firefox may not let me on some sights i have been on , and aleady one place i download from .. it has stoped me, only because of my setting, i have downloaded there for years, the same program , but they update programs every few weeks, welll thanks im tired, lol,

4Rosco computer trouble Empty Re: Rosco computer trouble Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 am

gypsy

gypsy
welcome back Rosco` glad your fixed~:)

5Rosco computer trouble Empty Re: Rosco computer trouble Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:07 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks gypsy. im tired, charter tech screwed up on me making some changes so i have been on the phone with them for over an hour, he told me to use ie, after i told him i made firefox my default browser on charter, so he had me doing the same thing over and over, u make changes there from a different url than where u go for email and tv listings, finally he told me to change browsers, and it let me do what i needed to do then, thanks take care,,

6Rosco computer trouble Empty Re: Rosco computer trouble Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes mine crashed a few weeks back~ I had a dell tech lead me through restoring it~

7Rosco computer trouble Empty Re: Rosco computer trouble Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:06 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Welcome back rosco, the best advice I can give is to try and stay on Firefox and don't use IE if at all possible, and download those spyware programs I sent you.

Glad your back!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum