View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IYT Game Site Empty IYT Game Site Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
IYT Game Site IYTheader

ItsYourTurn.com

This section is for posting anything and everything
that has to do with the IYT gaming site.

(post game scores, discuss game strategies,
talk with fellow members of IYT, Invites, gossip about other players..etc)

2IYT Game Site Empty Re: IYT Game Site Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler, out of all the game sites I have been to,IYT is my favorite
I like its format/layout and ease of going to all places~

3IYT Game Site Empty Re: IYT Game Site Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:27 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
If I didn't know better I would say the dice in Boatzee are on a vendetta to screw me up, and Jamble..well let me tell you I have never heard of half the words these people throw at ya...
I tried Anti-checkers since I suck at checkers figured it would be a breeze to win..WRONGGGGGGG

4IYT Game Site Empty Re: IYT Game Site Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Here's a little tip I discovered in rolling dice at IYT. First choose the dice you want to roll, and here's the trick, wait about 20 seconds to give time for IYT's server to acknowledge the dice you want to roll, then roll the dice. It seems if you roll them immediately after you choose them they will often times remain the same and not change, but if you wait 20 seconds or more they will change to another number. That seems a ongoing problem with rolling the dice too fast after you choose them, they stay the same.

5IYT Game Site Empty Re: IYT Game Site Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Here's a little tip I discovered in rolling dice at IYT. First choose the dice you want to roll, and here's the trick, wait about 20 seconds to give time for IYT's server to acknowledge the dice you want to roll, then roll the dice. It seems if you roll them immediately after you choose them they will often times remain the same and not change, but if you wait 20 seconds or more they will change to another number. That seems a ongoing problem with rolling the dice too fast after you choose them, they stay the same.

Wow! Didn't think that was a bug - but saw it so many times that it was getting borderline not real...

Thanks!

6IYT Game Site Empty Hello IYTers Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 am

ZootownChessNut

ZootownChessNut
I am new to this forum but an IYT player since January of '99. I play a lot of Jamble over there but as you can tell from my nic chess is my primary game. I play on other sites but I consider IYT to be my gaming home on the internet.

7IYT Game Site Empty Re: IYT Game Site Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Zoo, I have been a member at IYT,since 2000.I play chess and Jamble, among other games but Chess,Jamble are my favorites
is this your id at iyt, Zootown? mine is Mystic Sunset

8IYT Game Site Empty IYT Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:11 pm

ZootownChessNut

ZootownChessNut
Hi gypsy, My name is Ronnie on IYT. I'm the one from Bronx, NY. Nice to meet you. Let's have a game!

9IYT Game Site Empty Re: IYT Game Site Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok Zoo/Ronnie, lets do it! u invite, or me?

10IYT Game Site Empty Re: IYT Game Site Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
gypsy wrote:ok Zoo/Ronnie, lets do it! u invite, or me?

My Darling Ronnie...been waiting for you so long. (TO JOIN)

Just fell in ...you are Zoo Town Chess Nut...

You live opposite a Zoo smelling off Elephant Poo.

I am your CHESS Prodigy is that not right.

Tyler the owner of this site is a Master of Kings Corner Chess....

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.....

Gypsy asked me to join this site...so I do not mind sharing you. lol....

Your name is Ronnie LOVE ..and you really are a lover boy....at least I think so.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

11IYT Game Site Empty Candy Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:16 am

ZootownChessNut

ZootownChessNut
LOL Candy, thanks for inviting me here. Sorry it took me so long to join. You're right about the zoo smelling like elephant poo...the skunks aren't very easy on the olfactory system either. Yes you are my chess prodigy. I am very proud to say that. Gypsy introduced herself to me...not knowing who I was. She later found out over at IYT after sending me an invitation. Thank you for all your kind words Candy. You're as sweet as your name says you are!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum