You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YouTube Channel Empty YouTube Channel Tue May 27, 2008 11:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'd like to invite everyone here with YouTube Accounts to visit my YouTube Channel and Subscribe. I've been sprucing up the channel lately whipping it into shape trying to make it look more presentable. For those of you that don't have an account yet and would like one, its totally free. You might find it useful to save favorites into your channel page for easy access to them. And if you prefer you can keep them private. You can also upload videos and link to them with the embedded code. There are many other options and things you can do with it too, for example, you can rate videos you see, and can create playlists with the videos in a custom players, send private messages throughout the site, and many other things as well.

https://www.youtube.com/runawayhorses1

2YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Wed May 28, 2008 9:30 pm

x

Last edited by meemoon on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

3YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Wed May 28, 2008 10:03 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ah, don't sell yourself short Moon, I think your plenty filthy and funny enough! YouTube Channel 503179

YouTube Channel 381659

And btw, where did you get the idea that they are filthy or extraordinarily funny??? They are neither. It's a decent and well run site, and they also have a very good reputation. I'm a big supporter of YouTube as many people are. I wouldn't promote YouTube and invite people to register if I didn't think it was outstanding and decent. As it stands, it is, and I proud to be a part of it and contribute videos.

4YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Thu May 29, 2008 12:18 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i just spent hours going through tons of music,on utube. i almost posted on apcolypses now,(spelling) the part where the playboy bunnys landed in the helicopter, and danced to suzie Q,and the gal grinding on the m16. i will join but its getting late so tomorrow, also man u know how one song links to others , eventuallly working far off i got to films of the military in iraq, lol, from the song " fortunate son" by ccr, lots and a clip of lots of atom bomb footage,. with the year and names of the bomb, testing, its amazing the maze u can follow on the sight.

5YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
After reading this a second time it looks like Moon might be saying "YouTube" isn't filthy or funny enough. if thats the case then I misunderstood.

Yes rosco I know what you mean, I get caught up in that site just like you mentioned all the time. Its really great, I enjoy it a lot.

6YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Thu May 29, 2008 9:49 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
At YouTube you can decide how to do a search either by "Video" or by "channel". I do "channel" searches sometimes for a particular artist like "Madonna" or "Avril Lavigne" just to see who's made a channel devoted to that artist, and sometimes you get the "Official" channel of that artist made by that artist. Like for example, I found Madonna's official channel made by Madonna herself by doing a channel search, and also found lots of fans of hers that has made channels in her honor and have all her videos in their favorites. By doing that you can get the best videos to watch and see other members channels and links they might have, and find out who their friends are, and look at there favorite videos and the ones they have uploaded etc. Lots of famous musicians and artist have official channels. Anyway, I've done channel searches for "Belinda Carlisle" before and nothing has ever come up in the search, well a few days ago I thought about that and wanted my channel to come up in a "Belinda Carlisle" channel search, so I figured out how to make that happen. Its all about the "title" of your channel that brings up the channel search results, so I did some work and contacted YouTube and changed my channel title to include "Belinda Carlisle" in the header, so now when someone does a channel search for her at YouTube my channel comes up in the search results! I'm the only one too, so my channel stands out big-time. I think its pretty cool to be the only one to have a Belinda Carlisle channel at such a big worldwide renowned website like YouTube, perhaps it will help bring new visitors to the fansite and consequently bring them here to this forum. The door is open anyway, and thats one of the ways you get new members and visitors to your site. I already have my videos linked up to the fansite, so thats good to have going on too.

Just thought I'd share that with you. :)

7YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm

x

Last edited by meemoon on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

8YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You're welcome Moon, and thanks. :)

9YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Fri May 30, 2008 9:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:"After reading this a second time it looks like Moon might be saying "YouTube" isn't filthy or funny enough. if thats the case then I misunderstood." /// My fault for posting ambiguously, Run. You got it right BOTH times, though. YouTube is not "filthy or funny enough", but I certainly can be. (well....filthy anyway). Let's backtrack I am still a computer newbie. I got a YT acc't long ago but couldn't "viz the vids" with my hamster powered MSN device. I have visited YT and have found it to be VERY entertaining, though somewhat cluttered with a lot of stuff I don't get. Give me some time. I will follow your (always excellent) advice and refine my searching there. Thanks. M

moon, hi,, if u go to youtube, try typing, rev. manning ,and if u see one that says 54 double D, and him in a like dark pink robe, try it, tyler may have the link,
he is funny, he is serious but anti obama and he is black,, but its funny, most here have seen it and u may have, but u said a newbie to youtube, on anohter note there, its getting like google, u can find most anything now u want or interested in, music of all types, an politics, and just so much, but there is junk on there, u may have to wade through, take care,

10YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Fri May 30, 2008 9:17 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Actually rosco, that rev. manning Double D video is in the video vault on the last page. Its one of the first videos I added.

11YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Fri May 30, 2008 9:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep i knew i should have checked, hear that meemoon, GO TO THE LAST PAGE OF THE VIDIO VAULT, thanks tyler,

12YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Sat May 31, 2008 12:14 am

x

Last edited by meemoon on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

13YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Sat May 31, 2008 12:57 pm

found this on youtube, Sharon Stone apologised sooner than one can say "basic instinct"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad5QqCkwdrc

14YouTube Channel Empty Re: YouTube Channel Sat May 31, 2008 3:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Funny video! I'd like to get me one of those webcams for making vlogs. I'd like one that can do the video high-jinks like that one can.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum