You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone! Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Hello Runawayhorses and other members. Man, you've built a beautiful site. This is the most beautiful Belinda site on the net, you must have put a lot of work in it Very Happy

2Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone! Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:23 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you Guard I appreciate that, and welcome aboard! I'm assuming you found us through the Belinda Carlisle Fansite? Yes actually, I worked very hard on the fansite and it took me the better part of a year to complete. However I had been planning to build that site for several years beforehand - as I used to have a Belinda site years ago but was never satisfied with it. And it wasn't nearly as nice and complete as the one I have now, but not too bad considering it was my first attempt at page-building. But I've developed through the years by reading and practicing and have more of an understanding about what the hell I'm doing now!..LOL

Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here as there are plenty of nice people who are just now starting to make the transfer to this new forum. Our old forum had server problems, so just a few days ago I opened this new forum, and right now the members are starting to register to this new one. But we are always looking for new members and if you know anyone who might be interested in registering, let them know about us and encourage them to join too!

Tyler

3Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone! Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:35 pm

fastdrummer

fastdrummer
Welcome Guard!

4Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone! Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:12 pm

gypsy

gypsy
welcome Guard,enjoy,it is a good place..

5Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone! Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:12 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
welcome to the sight Guard

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum