You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Boatzee Empty Boatzee Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I've noticed today that I can only make one roll of the dice, it seems the IYT's server is having trouble causing this error, as everyone is suppose to get 2 rolls of the dice, but now I am only getting one. Boatzee 84639

2Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler, and all who play Boatzee, have you noticed that most of the time, a full house is rolled at the first of the game?a large street is almost as hard to roll as a boatzee

3Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gypsy I'm not having those problems today, I am in 9 ladders and made moves off and on all day. I do find a full house comes in cycles, I hit 3 in a row today. No problems with lg. straight but a boatzee roll is rare and pure luck.
Notify Pat, that happened to me once before only took them 5 days to reply...

4Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I always have good/quick response from Pat/company

5Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:36 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Pats kinda busy I guess, he has a small staff of about 3 people if I understood it correctly. I'm sure he gets lots of PM's and emails. Oh btw I seen the IYT building on "Google Earth, its small, but nice. I could post a pic of it if you want.

6Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:38 am

gypsy

gypsy
that would be nice.Tyler

7Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh well, I tried to find it again on google earth but failed, I don't want to spend anymore time looking for it. But the building is small from what I remember. I think I'm going to uninstall Google earth, its not as good as it once was. I know there are better programs out now that do the same thing, I'll look into those and dump this piece of garbage of a program called "Google Earth".

8Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
What's up with Boatzee on rolling the dice? I'm only getting or (allowed) 1 role again per move, not 2 like your suppose to get.

I'm starting to wonder if its a browser issue (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc) or if maybe I need to change my mouse speed settings, something is not right and I'm being cheated out of a second roll all too often. It could be a IYT server issue, but its pissing me off..lol

9Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This BS with the dice at IYT is very agravating, too many times I am only allowed 1 roll of the dice, its getting ridiculous and its happening almost every game. Something is terribly wrong with that dice roll program, or the links to roll the dice are too close together and causing the error, I won't bother Pat about it thou, I'm sure hes aware of it.

I've tried to figure out if its a browser issue or server, I can't come up with a solution. But I'm pissed.. Boatzee 503179

10Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Just won a first round tournament in Boatzee. wow, I'm on my way.. lol!

11Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Oh lord I am doomed lol!

12Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Congrats Tyler~

13Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks Gypsy. :)

Oh and SSC, no you're not doomed..lol I got some lucky rolls in that tournament. I'll openly admit you've been kicking my ass in the game, but maybe I'm getting better..time will tell I guess.. Very Happy

14Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler you are playing very good and you are stiff competition..my secret is I made a promise to the Boatzee God.. lol!

15Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh maybe thats what I should do..lol Boatzee 67629

16Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
My Tournament Update: Geeez I'm shocked, it looks like I might win the second round too.. cheers

But I can't celebrate yet, I have to actually do it. Its not a done deal yet, but it does look very promising :) Boatzee 140282

17Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I'm pulling for you Tyler Boatzee 76627

18Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 am

runawayhorses wrote:Pats kinda busy I guess, he has a small staff of about 3 people if I understood it correctly. I'm sure he gets lots of PM's and emails. Oh btw I seen the IYT building on "Google Earth, its small, but nice. I could post a pic of it if you want.
Wait untill you can get a pic of me taking a crap in Pat Chu's car!

19Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:My Tournament Update: Geeez I'm shocked, it looks like I might win the second round too.. cheers

But I can't celebrate yet, I have to actually do it. Its not a done deal yet, but it does look very promising :) Boatzee 140282
You Go Tyler, your a tough Opponent cheers

20Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks y'all, I appreciate it, but I lost my second round.. Boatzee 81581

21Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote: Wait untill you can get a pic of me taking a crap in Pat Chu's car!
Ok, let me know when you're ready and I'll zoom in and snap it, should be funny. Make sure you do it in some good light so I can get a clear picture, you know camera angles can be tricky, especially from a satellite. Boatzee 440643

22Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm in the Boatzee Turbo 28-hour Ladder right now and I'm ranked at N. 15 as I post this.

I'm "knocking on Heavens Door" as it were, to assume the N. 1 position.. Boatzee 140282

It will take a few more games to get their, but thats my goal. We all have to have goals in our lives to sustain ourselves and give us purpose, this will help me to establish that in a real sense. I need this, I want it this, I will get it. Its all I ever wanted out of life. I will become the best Boatzee player in the Turbo 28-hour Ladder on IYT.

Goals are important, and I have mine...

Forget about the stock market, politics, the economy and all that bullshit, fuck that, I want to be the number 1 Boatzee player on IYT.

23Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Boatzee 847643 Go getem Tyler

24Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:39 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:I'm in the Boatzee Turbo 28-hour Ladder right now and I'm ranked at N. 15 as I post this.

I'm "knocking on Heavens Door" as it were, to assume the N. 1 position.. Boatzee 140282

It will take a few more games to get their, but thats my goal. We all have to have goals in our lives to sustain ourselves and give us purpose, this will help me to establish that in a real sense. I need this, I want it this, I will get it. Its all I ever wanted out of life. I will become the best Boatzee player in the Turbo 28-hour Ladder on IYT.

Goals are important, and I have mine...

Forget about the stock market, politics, the economy and all that bullshit, fuck that, I want to be the number 1 Boatzee player on IYT.
I enjoy Boatzee,it is a refreshing game and a rest from chess an Jamble..

25Boatzee Empty Re: Boatzee Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Just lost my ass big-time in a great boatzee ladder tournament which if I had won I would have got the ranking of N. 2 had I won, however, they got a Boatzee at the last moment and beat me. I'm tired of this BS, why can't I fucking win this shit and take over the N. 1 position??? I know how to play the game, I know the strategy, I fully understand the whole freakin' game! Its all fuckin' luck. I truly believe that now more than ever.

I may have to go back to chess where no luck is involved...

Yes, I'm pissed...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next