You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is behind health care disinformation Empty Who is behind health care disinformation Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am

gypsy

gypsy

gypsy

gypsy
I know! commenting on my own post, but I think this an important revelation this video shows. wanted to bring it up front again

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This is a Wikipedia explanation of what you did..lol Its ok Gypsy that is allowed here, no problem, just don't over do it to disturb other peoples posts position on purpose becuase you don't like what they said.. I just thought you might like to read this. I'll check out the video next.

----
"To 'bump a thread' on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads. It has been suggested that 'bump' is an acronym of Bring Up My Post, however this is almost certainly a backronym and the usage is entirely consistent with the verb "bump" which means "To knock to a new position"
----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28Internet%29

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

gypsy

gypsy
Thanks Tyler glad its allowed here, next time I should ask first . Sorry//

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I edited my post some so read it again, while I was editing we posted at the same time.

gypsy

gypsy
ok no I will not overdo it. it is very interesting this video. just wanted it to be seen~ no harmful intent from me..

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i had listened to the misinformation statement the president explained in a speech,on like we are going to kill grandma,. all this was like i think is in the vidio, is, some rep or senator put in a amendment that would pay for the drs visit to discuss , living wills and such,and some ppl are using it for missinformation,, this is why im not judging anything till the end, i hate this mess because there is so much misinformation that i really dont see why its being discussed yet there is no bill,, my mother in law before her bypass surgery, wrote out she did not want to be resuscitated if her bypass went wrong, if she had gone to the drs office to make this request, it would be covered, in this amendment that some one on capital hill put into one of the many bills coming out of some committee

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum