View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

gypsy

gypsy
So?? how can you debate/discuss if someone is on ignore

handle it

SSC

SSC
Admin
If I am wrong Moon tell me , I think the co-op will be the way to go, as far as company insurance that will become a joke as the penalty is 8.5% which will be much cheaper that the cost of coverage for all employes.
As Mike Huckabee just stated during Katrina it took the gov. 4 days to get water and food to New Orleans and these are the people we are to trust with our health care...NO THANKS..
Your Mother should not be forced to be in stress about health care, that is the screwed up part of this whole mess, the elderly are terrified of losing their coverage.. I played hell getting a plan after my boss folded and I like what I have and don't want it messed with in any way.
Blue Cross- Blue Shield is the way to go for sure.

gypsy

gypsy
pardpn me
can you tell me how moon knows

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:If I am wrong Moon tell me , I think the co-op will be the way to go, as far as company insurance that will become a joke as the penalty is 8.5% which will be much cheaper that the cost of coverage for all employes.
As Mike Huckabee just stated during Katrina it took the gov. 4 days to get water and food to New Orleans and these are the people we are to trust with our health care...NO THANKS..
Your Mother should not be forced to be in stress about health care, that is the screwed up part of this whole mess, the elderly are terrified of losing their coverage.. I played hell getting a plan after my boss folded and I like what I have and don't want it messed with in any way.
so NO SORRY

SSC wrote:If I am wrong Moon tell me , I think the co-op will be the way to go, as far as company insurance that will become a joke as the penalty is 8.5% which will be much cheaper that the cost of coverage for all employes.
That's why most of the town meeting yellers are either elderly or folks with family who need care. Calling them an "Un-Amercan mob" is typical Pelosi style politics. It is not surprising to see our "dear leader" out trying to repair the damage. It's too late for THAT.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not sure what your last post is even about, but in reply to why I think Moon knows what he is talking about it is very obvious he has studied and comprehened this health bill. his posts are clear and to the point. I respect his opinion and his views.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:So?? how can you debate/discuss if someone is on ignore
Gypsy, What Moon is saying is he has you on ignore, that means he can't read your posts, and consequently can not debate you becuase he can't read a word you say (unless quoted by someone else). Its his choice, and everyone has the option to ignore or to take someone off ignore if they want, he hasn't taken you off ignore yet, maybe never. Like I said its his choice, he's happier not reading your posts obviously..lol

But you know like rosco said, you are free to express your opinion, and people have the option to not read it via the ignore system.

Tyler wrote: "...can not debate you becuase he can't read a word you say (unless quoted by someone else)." // Actually, I will not respond to those words either. It would be like pie throwing from the balcony. Hardly courteous.

gypsy

gypsy
Good Tyler, that doesn't bother me one iota,, I am stronger than that,I don't care for a lot of things said here, but to put someone on ignore is cowardly ,or maybe my posts ring some truth?? i don't know, an particularly don't care~at first it hurt my feelings,not anymore, that way he controls himself also by not bad mouthing me.

I was typing this message ,then read moons response, Yes Moon i totally agree on pie throwing from the balcony,I do respect a lot of your wisdom..

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:~at first it hurt my feelings
Well I'm sorry your feelings were hurt, that's never pleasant, but that feature is something I believe in, I think its a great asset, and it will remain in place.

gypsy

gypsy
Good!!
no need to be Sorry Tyler, you have also done that.hurt feelings.it doesn't bother me anymore.
yes it is a good thing if one wants to ignore.
maybe they shouldn't post here if the posts/answers/person, bothers them so` just my opinion~

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:no need to be Sorry Tyler, you have also done that.hurt feelings
Everyone has hurt someones feelings at one point or another in conversations, especially on the internet and forums, messages boards etc, its a reality for everyone, you hurt peoples feelings before too. If you are hurt by someones comments then that's just the way it is, learn to deal with it.

gypsy

gypsy
very true Tyler,
I struck back,when my feelings were hurt which is not very christian of me, so I don't do that anymore,I corrected myself~~ I am finished with this~convo. hope the rest of your day is good~ Senators exclude end-of-life provision from bill - Page 3 67629

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum