You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1this should stir things up, lol Empty this should stir things up, lol Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:57 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MY WORD: first of all i think we now need to realize, most all news articles from new papers , tv new articles etc. , and most all credible news sources, have started places to post opinions about the article,usually under the article . i think u have to join something to post a opinion, i think they have started this or will start because it brings in more readers, so just because a url has the word blog in it only means after the article it has a place to post opinions of that article, and its not a purely opinion sight, and most news places are starting this im sure for economic reasons, as they fight for customers, NOW even this article says take it with a grain of salt, so u know i will say that because i say it all the time if im not certain on things.. and levi probably does have a grudge against the palins, and issues in his life and his moms,but he would be open to a law suit, i had heard something weeks ago one of the reasons palin was leaving the governorship was because of marital probs according to levi,, but i did not post on it. none of this in any way is my opinion, im just posting a news article from the LOS ANGELES TIMES about a story that will be published in Vanity Fair magazine oct issue.. by Levi Johnston, who is the father to palins grandchild. some things he said are tough, if true im sure they could be out of context, and i find hard to believe, but it was on the news wires where i get all my news. and the news wires i use is a very popular sight. anyway, i do wonder what kinda ruckus it would have made if she were the VP.,, or levi may have kept his mouth shut in that case, not sure when the october version of vanity fair magazine comes out..take care , as follows.

Politics, coast to coast, with the L.A. Times
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/09/sarah-palin-bad-mother-bad-wife-says-bristols-former-boyfriend-levi-johnston-in-vanity-fair.html

Sarah Palin: bad mother and wife, Bristol's ex-boyfriend Levi Johnston tells Vanity Fair
September 2, 2009 | 4:02 pm

If former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin thought John McCain’s staffers stabbed her in the back when they tried to blame her for his loss last November, one can only imagine what she thinks these days about Levi Johnston, the father of her grandchild.

Johnston, who is weighing the many "celebrity" career options now coming his way thanks to the meteoric rise of his former mother-out-of-law, is in sharper-than-a serpent’s-tooth mode in the October issue of Vanity Fair, where he -- how to put this delicately? -- rips Palin a new one for what he perceives as her personal failings. The magazine said it paid him an author fee, since the story is in his own words.
this should stir things up, lol Meandpalin

In “Me and Mrs. Palin,” Johnston’s first-person account accuses Palin of being a bad mother, of being a bad wife, of not knowing how to shoot a gun, and even -- get this! -- of not even being a real hockey mom! (She only attended 15% of her son's games, says Johnston, who was his teammate.)

In short, he accuses Palin of being an all-around phony. Paging Holden Caulfield!

As many parents know because they find out the hard way, teenagers are excessively judgmental creatures who are usually operating with a limited amount of information and experience. So 19-year-old Johnston’s perceptions should be taken with a grain of salt. Still, he did live with Alaska’s first family, and was privy to deeply private incidents and attitudes. And the details of what went on inside this apparently dysfunctional American family are juicy.

The Palins frequently fought, says Johnston, and Todd, who sneaked beer in the garage because Sarah didn’t like him drinking, regularly threatened divorce.

Palin, he says, paid more attention to Bristol and Levi's baby, Tripp, than she did to her own baby, Trig, who was born with Down syndrome and became a symbol of hope for parents of special-needs children during the campaign. Says Johnston: "I couldn't believe it when she would come over to us and sometimes say, playing around, 'No, I don't want the retarded baby -- I want the other one' and pick up Tripp. That was just her, even her kids were used to it."

Attempts to reach Palin's spokewoman were unsuccessful.

Maybe Johnston's quest for attention should be dismissed as only that, but we did enjoy his portrait of Sarah Palin as a busy governor:

“Throughout the years I spent with them, when Sarah got home from her office -- almost never later than 5 and sometimes as early as noon -- she usually walked in the door, said hello, and then disappeared into her bedroom, where she would hang out. Sometimes, she’d take an hourlong bath. Other times she sat on the living-room couch in her two-piece pajama set from Walmart -- she had all the colors -- with her hair down, watching house shows and wedding shows on TV. She always wanted things and she always wanted other people to get them for her. If she wanted a movie, Bristol and I would go to the video store; if she wanted food, we’d get her something to eat, like a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell. She’d try to bribe everyone in the house, or give us guilt trips."

Kids today!
-- Robin Abcarian

2this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
What an amusing article by a child who needs parenting classes and to learn kids are suppost to go get things for parents..The boy has dollar signs for brains.
I have read a gillion blogs on every opinion possible , some are down right hysterical at how totally ignorant some people can post.

3this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 am

I don't understand why anyone would bother reading this kinda crap. I didn't and wont.

4this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:22 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i did not read any of the opinions or blogs whatever u call them that was posted after this article in the los angels times, he surly may be seeing dollar signs, but he may not be alone on that, i just dont read the opinions after the articles . its mostly a food fight, i dont know what was said about this article either.i do wonder if that picture is the cover page of vanity fairs october issue or a picture inside the magazine, i tend to think it will be the cover page picture, but who knows,we will see, take care

5this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
http://www.examiner.com/x-8310-Trendy-Living-Examiner~y2009m8d2-Sarah-Palin-and-Todd-Palin-Divorcing

Sarah Palin and Todd Palin Divorcing?
August 2, 12:33 PMTrendy Living Examiner Mark Leevan
Previous Ne

The first website to report that Sarah Palin was picked to run for Vice President and that Sarah Palin would quit as governor is now reporting that Sarah Palin and Todd Palin will get a divorce.

Citing multiple sources, including a former Sarah Palin staff member, Alaska Report says the Palins will divorce.

Alaska Report has learned today that Todd Palin and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin are to divorce.

The National Enquirer had a story about previous affairs on both sides which steadily eroded Sarah Palin's relationship to husband Todd. Todd Palin didn't speak to Sarah Palin at her resignation appearance and vice-versa.

Sarah ditched Todd (MSNBC) right after the speech and left without him. Sarah removed her wedding ring a couple of weeks ago.

Alaska Reports also says

Sarah has recently purchased land in Montana and is considering moving the family there. Sarah Palin is originally from Idaho.

Sarah Palin has also gone silent on Twitter after promising that she would take off the gloves after she left office.

6this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The National Enquirer...LMAO..now that certainly is a rag to believe in or even quote from...Check Out Trash

7this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MY WORDS:just to keep things straight, the article was not about the National Enquirer. it was about the alaska report which i just went to,it was the first web sight to to break the news on palin being vp choice of macain, this is an easy one, time will answer this one, but this could have legs . we shall see but either way time will answer this one.but even if there are marital probs there is always kiss and make up, lol, this may get good though, and would bolster Mitt Romney as a front runner which i think would be better for the party, ,,wait and watch,

August 1, 2009
Todd and Sarah Palin to divorce
Affairs on both sides

Updated 5:53pm Monday 8/3 AKDT
http://alaskareport.com/news39/x71283_divorce_palins.htm

AlaskaReport has learned that Todd Palin and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin are to divorce. Multiple sources in Wasilla and Anchorage (including a former Palin staffer) have confirmed the split. The sources preferred to remain anonymous for fear of repercussions from the Palins and their coworkers.

A National Enquirer story exposing previous affairs on both sides led to a deterioration of their marriage and the stress from that led to Palin's resignation as governor of Alaska last week.

The Palins were noticeably not speaking to each other for most of last Sunday's resignation speech in Fairbanks. Sarah ditched Todd (MSNBC) right after the speech and left without him. Sarah removed her wedding ring a couple of weeks ago.

According to the ImmoralMinority blog Sarah has recently purchased land in Montana and is considering moving the family there. Sarah Palin is originally from Idaho.
Ringless in Anchorage

Todd Palin told Fox News last week that he was heading back to his job in the oil fields of Alaska, yet Sarah recently signed a book deal reportedly worth $11 million.

Editor's note: AlaskaReport was the first website to report that Sarah Palin was running for governor of Alaska and the first website to report that Sarah was picked as John McCain's VP candidate.

8this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 am

For the life of me,I can't see why you would be intereted in this soap opera crapola. Oh well, to each his own.

9this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh i love to stir the pot is all, plus i like to guess how things will turn out, what gyps article left out , if u go to her url. she left out the last sentence which says, a palin divorce would make Mitt Romney the republican party leader,, so there is some interest, but mainly i like to just play around with things, lol . i take none of this very serious, im just having fun..i dont give a rip either way, the serious stuff is our grandchildren dealing with radical Muslims in decades to come,,i forget the time frame Europe will be 20 percent Muslim, i posted the time frame here but forgot,, take care

10this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 am

Oh, OK. Also, I didn't read the article so I missed how Palin's potential divorce could propel Romney anywhere. She's not the leader of anything. Never mind.

11this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:oh i love to stir the pot is all, plus i like to guess how things will turn out, what gyps article left out , if u go to her url. she left out the last sentence which says, a palin divorce would make Mitt Romney the republican party leader,, so there is some interest, but mainly i like to just play around with things, lol . i take none of this very serious, im just having fun..i dont give a rip either way, the serious stuff is our grandchildren dealing with radical Muslims in decades to come,,i forget the time frame Europe will be 20 percent Muslim, i posted the time frame here but forgot,, take care
do u think the radical muslems will ever change? will this be an everending battle/how does one win?

12this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:do u think the radical muslems will ever change? will this be an everending battle/how does one win?

they want us dead, not converted, they will not change, the British General i think in nato, said we will be in afganistan for the next 40 years, but who knows, im just repeating his statement . i posted his name here somewhere, i posted they just stoped the downing of 7 airliners all in the air at once headed to the usa from europe, by liquid explosives, as soft drinks, they stoped it but it was close. i posted it here, i even had the video,

13this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 am

gypsy

gypsy
ok//I understand some of it,,but you still didn't explain how we win in this battle?? can one show this? an age old battle for many years//

can we stop this terrorism that was pronounced with the bush era/with the *lies* that jumped us into this war..how do we win? war forever?

14this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Roscoe wrote: "they want us dead..." /// Exactly. Their religion compels them to murder. The muslims had been fairly quiet until Palestine sfarted accepting Jews in large numbers after WWII. The civil war in Algeria trained many muslims in the art of terrorism and was matched by DeGaulle until he quit. It has been escalating ever since. It took a big jump when Hezbollah (Palestinian refugee terrorists in Lebanon) murdered 250+ marines in Beirut. Many hijackings and acts of terror culminated in the 9/11 bombings. They will never stop as long as the muslim faith has expression and followers. Bush tried to beat them down but I don't see that working. This will sound like abject bigotry,but I think we are faced with a backward society inspired by a dangerous religion. The general muslim community claims "peace" as a principle yet DO NOT act to stop the terrorism.We can't justify exterminating them all,so....this war will last,possibly,another century. Maybe longer. Maybe forever.Allow me to add a little atheist scepticism: This may be the ultimate failure of all religions. The failure of a nonexistent god to end a profound human conflict based on religious differences.

15this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:36 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:ok//I understand some of it,,but you still didn't explain how we win in this battle?? can one show this? an age old battle for many years//

can we stop this terrorism that was pronounced with the bush era/with the *lies* that jumped us into this war..how do we win? war forever?

MY WORDS:the answer is we cant win, i agree with some of marcs post above that this may last forever. u can't exterminate the extremist part of the muslim race , and future terrorist are born every minute. ur totally wrong on what u said about bush, 9/11 was the wake up call, we were attacked just like pearl harbor. so we are in Afghanistan, the war had been planned and then carried out on 9/11, after many smaller terrorist events. over the years. u still after dozens of post tie iraq to terrorism. iraq if we shoud be there or not is a seperate debate,, but on the terrorist war we did not start this, bush did not start this, radical muslims started this, and they will not end it, the terrorist dont care anymore for obama than they did bush. i just posted about the plan to down 7 airliners in one day,at near the same time while over the atlantic,using liquid explosives in soft drink bottles.. i think that were in britain, one day another big event will happen, i think the intel ppl that hunt these future attacks down are so far doing a good job, and countries are working together, i remember many things President Carter said, one was put money into cruise missles and not some other weapon system a smart move , and the main thing that puzzled me was he said the next great war will be in the persian gulf, i then wondered what in the hell is he talking about, but he was dead on.to me its like sitting beside a fire ant hill with a fly swatter killing the ants one at a time as they come out, while the queen is down deep pumping out new eggs, i see no end, if bush were never born, the events on terrorism would still be the same.. again like marc said i see no end.. all we may can continue to do is keep them down enough so they dont spread to the friendly to america muslim nations like barain where i think the our 5th fleet is stationed from leasing it from what the british have there. barain has provided the United States a base in Juffair since the early 1990s. This is the home of the headquarters for Commander, United States Naval Forces Central Command there.i use this only as an example we cant allow the many terroist groups from growing so strong they take down the muslim governments that are now friendly to us. so we have to keep swatting them as they come out, possible forever, take care

16this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok on Bush~ lol
you know Carter is a religious man, could be something he studied from the Bible. I read somewhere in the bible about the type of war we are in now, describing the area an the people, that depicts the Persian Gulf. I wish I knew where in the Bible I read it

17this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:ok//I understand some of it,,but you still didn't explain how we win in this battle?? can one show this? an age old battle for many years//

If you are refering to 9-11 being a lie then you have crossed a line with me you will never be able to cross back.
I expect you to clarify yourself immediately !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yikes!! I'm running for cover!... this should stir things up, lol 269890

19this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha why Tyler!

20this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:31 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I sense some fireworks about to go off so I'm getting out of the way.. lol!

Just being silly...

Ya'll continue on, never mind me... Rolling Eyes

21this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:ok on Bush~ lol
you know Carter is a religious man, could be something he studied from the Bible. I read somewhere in the bible about the type of war we are in now, describing the area an the people, that depicts the Persian Gulf. I wish I knew where in the Bible I read it

well i think israel is the key to many things, or events to come. but i dont think carter was doing that, i think he knew more things from intel he had access to, i had read once mannnnny years ago, the united states would go to war, if the lack of oil threatened our national secutity,national security trumps every other thing always,just as it was one of japans reasons or wwII but that is not what happened, i am so thankfull bush senior was our president in the time sadam invaded and took over kuwait. i feel a lesser president, yes even an obama may not have had the balls to go, do what we did, move the 7th corp from germany to the west flank, send in marines , the missouri battle ship,many aircraft carriers etc. and with so much ease crushed sadams air defence, and tanks before they even knew we were there, by ease i in no way belittle the loss of life,
here is where i think the only part of oil entered the first gulf war, sadam said after he was in kuwait, he would keep selling the united stated oil. but i think bush senior went in for 3 reasons, one was the legitimate reason a sovereign country was taken over, second, saudi arabia was scared shitless and behind the scenes begged us to come,,,. 3rd, not the thought we would not get oil , WE could not let sadam have the extra revenue from kuwaits oil to build his weapon systems up with the added money, that would have been huge,and he would have control over the whole Persian Gulf area,

22this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
that is probably true Rosco.I always liked Bush Senior. well I think fighting terrorism is a good thing, but I just hate war period. I think us invading Iraq was not the right choice,but hey what I know about war strategy you could put in thimble lol!

Last edited by rosco 357 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed iran to iraq)

23this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
GYPSY..I am waiting for you to clarify your statement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
sorry about that, I meant Iraq : thanks~

25this should stir things up, lol Empty Re: this should stir things up, lol Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
DUHHHHH Gypsy you really don't have a clue do you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum