You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MY WORDS:you know u would think if he Obama was doing this, he atleast would think ahead and wait on what ever happens to the healthcare bill,so as to not give ammo to the anti insurance ppl,, some one will have to foot the bill if these ppl have to have medical treatment, while here, its a 22 year old law i think he is changing, i doubt even a republican will say anything in this politically correct era, but they might, we shall see, but rather than put the aol article it had a video i will post,take care .

This act is just a continuation of the policy put in place by none other than George W. Bush,believe it or not. The Repubs will say nothing. Unlike liberals, Repubs don't start screaming and jumping up and down when one of them wins a game of tic--tac-toe.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes marc i knew this started under bush, but doing it now rather than next year , it will draw thoughts of healthcare, even if nothing is mentioned, ppl will think ..

rosco 357 wrote:yes marc i knew this started under bush, but doing it now rather than next year , it will draw thoughts of healthcare, even if nothing is mentioned, ppl will think ..
I'm not sure this act carries or loses any votes on the street. One would think Obama would put this off,but he is under fire from the far left and they would needlessly attack him if he ducked the issue. Everybody else could give a damn. I personally think we oughtta freeze immigration from anywhere by anybody until we get control of the borders and the airport gates.

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am not in favor of allowing these people in the country, we have enough with this disease already, it's not like they are coming here for a cure. Just to burden the country with more medical needy. A strange move on Obama's part..

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well ssc , i think marc is correct,, the left is really pissed that obama is slow to act on his promises to them, is why he did it, but still it confounds me as to why he will now have it for others to use in the healthcare battle, i agree with both of yall, about blocking immigration,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i had posted someone posted this topic ahead of me, but after checking unless i made a mistake i had posted it first, so i am editing this post to reflect this,,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum