You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your tax dollars NOT working Empty Your tax dollars NOT working Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
9 months after the stimulus to save jobs ...3.1 MILLION are out of a job..What is wrong with this picture ???

2Your tax dollars NOT working Empty Re: Your tax dollars NOT working Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 am

I'm gonna keep posting this until youse guys get sick of reading it and put me on ignore. When Obama and the Dems said that unemployment might exceed 8% if the stimulus bill weren't passed,they were being cynically dishonest. They were flat out LYING. The unemployment rate,at the time,was 5.4%. In my opinion,this huge difference in promise and reality says more than just miscalculation. How could people as bright as Obama and his people have gotten it so wrong? Hell, I didn't and I'm an economist like Janis Joplin was a rehab counselor. Let's play detective and look at the body: Who would benefit from this crime? Why haven't the stimulus funds been spent? Should I go back to school and learn the new math that gives a +650,000 instead of a -3,100,000? Is it disenguous to shout "recovery!" when so little has actually been done? Will the 3 million people outta work say they have been helped? were the economists wrong when they said the economy's own dynamics would lead to a gradual recovery? Will the government now return the stimulus appropriation back to the people? No? Why not? Why aren't American workers asking "WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY?!?!? 'Scoe and SSC,if I were you I would be raising holy hell about this. I apologize if that comment seems presumptious and your views may be very different, but as a former working thief I know a huge scam when I see one.

3Your tax dollars NOT working Empty Re: Your tax dollars NOT working Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am so amazed at how the WH tried to snowball the American people with this total line of bullshit on jobs , they are looking like total fools for lying on the stimulus job report.. Surely Obama and crew don't think we are this gullible to take them at their word...Liars, cheats and hippocrates what a conglomeration in Washington..

4Your tax dollars NOT working Empty Re: Your tax dollars NOT working Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You just earned yourself a place on my ignore list pal. lol!

5Your tax dollars NOT working Empty Re: Your tax dollars NOT working Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:31 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
After Obama's rush, push and shove about the stimulus as of today 78% has never been spent, so how the hell is this helping anyone ??? Did he do this just because he could , with his spoiled school boy mentality.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum