SSC
Admin
Public Option may be out of the health care bill..STAY TUNED

2Public option Empty Re: Public option Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Public Option may be out of the health care bill..STAY TUNED

well if not its a matter of time, that part would never pass, anyway, Lieberman had already killed it in anyform he would have filibustered it , i never thought that part would be in the final bill, take care

3Public option Empty Re: Public option Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I believe there will be health reform, just to get something passed is good, it can always be improved//just my opinion Public option 67629

4Public option Empty Re: Public option Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rosco now with the AMA and several other influential medical organizations opposing any form of health care including adding from 55-64 years old to Medicare, there just doesn't seem to be much of a plan left. The greatest fear is overloading an already strained system, and adding millions to a care system that is barely holding its head above water. They need to scrap this whole fiasco and start over again.

5Public option Empty Re: Public option Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 pm

SSC wrote:Rosco now with the AMA and several other influential medical organizations opposing any form of health care including adding from 55-64 years old to Medicare, there just doesn't seem to be much of a plan left. The greatest fear is overloading an already strained system, and adding millions to a care system that is barely holding its head above water. They need to scrap this whole fiasco and start over again.

I'm still not sure I get it. The whole thing started out as a way of getting universal coverage. I don't see that getting in the package either. The public option is out as well. Also, shouldn't this health reform bill make health care cheaper? Why then do they still need to throw billions extra at it... I really hope something good comes out of this. Unfortunately, it seems they thing something bad is better than changing nothing.

6Public option Empty Re: Public option Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Sandy P. Raakma wrote: Unfortunately, it seems they thing something bad is better than changing nothing.
I think most Americans want change in the health care system, I know I do. But with the exception of those who got lucky and have social security disability and other government support programs, they don't want that touched or the boat rocked or the system changed.

They like things just the way they are, as long as THEY are taken care of.

I don't fit into that category, I don't have any medical insurance. I'll die when I get sick enough in my bed here at my house. Thats my option here in the US. They let people die if they don't have the money. Its that simple. A very uncaring goverment we live in. Its all about money here in the US. Nothing else matters. Values, Standards, are all out the window. Its ME, ME, ME, here in the United States. Many Americans think and say to themselves I'm sure: "I have insurance so fuck you I don't care about you, so don't mess with my good fortune and helath care I have now."

And that's what I'll do unless I hit the lottery or a government run program goes into effect like Obama is trying to pass.

I'm not holding my breath, I'm expecting to die a slow uncaring death because I don't have any health care. I can't get it. Long story and I won't get into detail, but the fact is I am not eligible for health care the way the system is now today. Public option 850894

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum