You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My girlfriends son // Empty My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 am

trryvill

trryvill
He also writes all his own music/// Peter Pobuda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwk2xdHpUEw

///////////Please take time and vote for him he only needs one more week in number one spot to get his interview THANKS TO ALL-----------Peter Pobuda LYT SQUAD TOOK NUMBER ONE AGAIN SUNDAY ON INTHACYPHER ON Kiss 95.7!!!!! WE NEED VOTES AGAIN GO TO http://www.kiss957.com/pages/jox/inthacypher.html BEFORE MIDNIGHT<WE NEED 2 MORE WEEKS OF NUMBER 1 AND WE GET THE INTERVIEW LIVE ON AIRRRRR!!! PLZ HELP US OUT AND VOTEEE PETER POBUDA- DOIN ME THANK YOU!3 minut...es ago via ReverbNation Sync ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike
Write a comment...See More
KISS 95.7 = Connecticut's Hit Music = 860-247-9570
www.kiss957.com

Last edited by runawayhorses on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)

2My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Even thou rap music is not my favorite, I voted at youtube and gave it the highest rating which is 5 stars.

3My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Gave him my vote trryvill

4My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:27 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You have a Youtube account Gypsy? You have to be a member to vote.

5My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I gave my yahoo email ,and voted it said my vote was counted

6My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh Ok, I never heard of that process, it was my understanding you have to be an actual member of YouTube to vote.

7My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Check out my Youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/runawayhorses1

8My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler I am a member of u tube I had forgot!! LOL I left a comment on your page~

9My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
it is my grandsons accounts lol Colton and Zachary's not mine .I clicked your page link took me there , their account stays signed on all the time~

10My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, I understand. My girlfriends son // 67629

11My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
But what I don't understand is why that video only has 1 vote (rating). That was my vote, yours apparently was not counted. If it was, then there would be 2 votes/ratings to the video, as it stands now there is only 1.

12My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm just trying to make sense of it all. Would it break your back to give a good vote??

Whatever, but you said you voted yet it doesn't show but 1 vote, which was mine this morning.

13My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 pm

gypsy

gypsy
well my email said it had been counted~ Tyler .
I will go back an do it with the boys account if i can

14My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok Gypsy.

Hey, look at the comments people have made to my video here..lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZtJXlCtOo

15My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I saw three, comments.. I need to create my own account ,even though grandsons are logged on all the time it keeps me from viewing everything!

16My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah you really should.

The comment to my video I found most amusing,,, was the guy who said he came.. I know Avril is beautiful and stuff, but good grief! My girlfriends son // 503179

17My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
now that is a little weird~ some people flabbergast me~ My girlfriends son // 440643

18My girlfriends son // Empty Re: My girlfriends son // Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL, but to be perfectly honest I understand it becuase shes a very pretty girl and a natural beauty,, it stands to reason some people will do stuff like that and masturbate to a video,,,, but that wasn't my intension to make a video for that purpose, good grief, I was shocked anyone would post that. Yes Avril is beautiful and I'm sure some people have, but to publically post that you did on YouTube made me laugh. I'm not going to delete his post (however I could) its too funny.. My girlfriends son // 503179

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum