You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Three more days Empty Three more days Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
I will be basking in the glorious sunshine, and swimming in the warm seas/eating delicious seafood.
anyone want a postcard /let me know.. post addy pm

2Three more days Empty Re: Three more days Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:42 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well lucky you! I never been on one as I've stated before. But someday maybe. Three more days 67629

What about you rosco, ever been on a cruise?

That's what you're saying Gypsy isn't it, a cruise you'll be going on? Give some details of where you're going if you don't mind.

3Three more days Empty Re: Three more days Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
we are going to Haiti but 60 miles off the coast, Cosmel,(ms)Jamaica and cayman islands I can't wait.. will take lots of pics

4Three more days Empty Re: Three more days Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
When you download the pics to your computer, send them to me via email and I'll upload them and post them in the Image Gallery like I did before with your paintings. :)

Those of you that don't know, Gypsys paintings are still in the Image Gallery.

5Three more days Empty Re: Three more days Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 am

gypsy

gypsy
ok Tyler will do.. Thanks

6Three more days Empty Re: Three more days Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
no i have not been on a cruise, one daughter has, and she talked about it last summer for all of us, , but my oldest daughter , said she had rather just rent a condo in gulf shores on the beach, and us all go there,as we have before,, my youngest daughter went to the bahamas and to key west on a cruise out of jacksonville,FL ,, i dont know how many days it was , but dont think they went on one that was long, 3 or 5 days, im not sure.. one reason as a family we did not go on one, is there usually is some ppl drinking on the cruises, and my x would not allow the kids to be around that,, nor would i want them to either..or my grandkids, gulf shores is more family oriented than say panama city, but i doubt we do any of that, we have to many things that need to be done at the lake.. im having to burn some vacation days for routine drs test,

7Three more days Empty Re: Three more days Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I wish I had routine Dr's tests, but I don't have any insurance, so I don't get any.

I'd take my kids on a cruise if I had any planned, (I want to make clear I don't have any kids) I think it would be a learning experience for them even if they seen drunk people partying. Its a reality of life that I feel you shouldn't try to hide from your kids. Protect them YES, but don't hide the realities of life from them. Talk about it to them, make them understand, those people are troubled but don't fear them, you'll see it all your life. The more knowledgeable they are the better off they will be. More prepared for the real world. Knowing things that are bad is a good thing to understand. Its part of life. Everything is not beautiful and perfect.

Just my thoughts...

Last edited by runawayhorses on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

8Three more days Empty Re: Three more days Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well this was my X's thoughts, but i cant blame her she had it tough growing up,i mean family would bring them groceries, , her mom worked, her dad drank so bad he could not hold a job for long, and he did goofy things, he did not hurt the 3 daughters, but they were scared and hid under the bed from him, her mom being a christian, took them to church, and did not believe in divorce, but finally just had to, so she had such a bad experience in growing up, is why, the kids see plenty on tv, but not any in any of our familys,, mine or the inlaws, in all my yearsthere has never been any at any family function, but ofcourse kims father in law, was a machinist but also a preacher, he is a very good man, and does not put up with some things he is old school,, but is great with kids, he take the boys golfing, and fishing, he is retired, from both now, and has a saw mill, he has for a hobby, probably one of the best man i ever met,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum