You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valentines card Empty Valentines card Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Little Melissa comes home from 1st grade & tells her father that they learned about the history of
Valentine's Day.

'Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint, and we're Jewish,' she asks, 'Will God get mad at
me for giving someone a valentine?

Melissa's father thinks a bit, then says: 'No, I don't think God would get mad. Whom do you want to
give a Valentine to?'

'Osama Bin Laden,' she says.

'Why Osama Bin Laden?' her father asks in shock.

'Well,' she says, 'I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give
Osama a Valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving
people a little bit.

And if other kids saw what I did and sent Valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then
he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them, and how he didn't hate
anyone anymore.'

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with new found pride... 'Melissa, that's the
most wonderful thing I have ever heard.'

THIS IS GOOD. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

'I know, ' Melissa says, 'and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could shoot the
f***er

2Valentines card Empty Re: Valentines card Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I think the first part of that joke was the best, the ending part was a disapointment. She was on the mark and correct. Its healing people need, and she had the right attitude. What do you think Jesus would do if he knew someone wanted to be healed or that someone wanted to repent? He'd forgive them. It was at the beginning of the joke an act of kindness, but ended up anything but that.

The first part was great, the ending horrible.

3Valentines card Empty Re: Valentines card Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
very true, didn't say I agreed with the Joke, I just copied it~

4Valentines card Empty Re: Valentines card Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:34 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:very true, didn't say I agreed with the Joke, I just copied it~
I never said you agreed with it, I was just making an observation about the joke.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum