You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christians & Non-Christians Empty Christians & Non-Christians Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Christians & Non-Christians

I have noticed in life I am more comfortable with Christians. When I worked at the Hardware store (for 8 years) the employee's were 99% all Christian. The Manager was Christian and basically only hired Christians or what he felt was a good person. Only good friendly spirited people got hired basically. That's how it was there. Like I said 99% of them all went to church and read the bible. I think we had around 50 employees. Some worked the day shift some the night. I started out working the night shift, for about a year, then I switched to day shift.

Some people would bring their Bible's to work and read it in the break room. I liked it because it was a friendly environment. Everyone was nice and caring. I loved being around people that have moral values and care about things.

Some people don't, my other job I had at a construction company were all basically sinners, and mean spirited people. I was uncomfortable with them but my salvation was I had my Dad with me I could talk to that was a good person. Strong in values. He was a very good Man. He didn't like the way people behaved their with the things they said and talked about, he would not participate, neither would I. We stuck together and did everything (lunch, conversations) just me and him. We didn't talk much with anyone else, but it was a job so we had to endure it being around bad people. Yes I say "Bad" because most of them were. They had records a mile long doing bad things. This was construction company and as most of you know you get all walks of life coming in.

Reflecting back on my past working jobs, I learned something about myself and that's this:

I prefer to be around good honest people, and that 9 times out of 10 is Christians. We get along. I might someday go to church again. I see no harm in it. Although I don't fully believe in the Bible, as most of you know, because I've stated that before, but I still like being around good people.

Mean spirited people are not real Christians because if they were they wouldn't be mean spirited. I don't like people like that, I won't, if I can help it, be around them. And certainly give them the time of day to spoil my day with hate filled anger. No, no way. I want to be around good people with moral values and care about peoples feelings.

Just my thoughts for the day...

2Christians & Non-Christians Empty Re: Christians & Non-Christians Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Tyler, I like this post,very good one//I also agree,
I do sometimes stray/sin. every humans weakness.
I am good to people I don't have have bitter evil thoughts, I forgive very easily. we become stronger in these beliefs, is my thought
Thanks for sharing these thoughts

3Christians & Non-Christians Empty Re: Christians & Non-Christians Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
nice post, i know where u are coming from.. every machine shop i have worked in , there seems to be atleast one bad apple,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum