gypsy

gypsy
dvd a good movie//it is very interesting/piques your interest
I am not familiar with any of the actors/actress

2Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i watched time travelers wife, it was good, , i got KNOWING with nic cage, i think,, will let u know, and also got the HURT LOCKER i think it won the academy awards , i think best movie but not sure and won or was nominated for 6, i was told it was good, will let u know, its about Iraq or Afghanistan

3Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok, but you know me an war movies/Not my cup of tea:) the one with nic cage let me know if it is good~

4Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i just finished the nic cage movie,, KNOWING.,, i liked it, nic cage help make it., but it was pretty good i thought, depends on what kind of movie u like, its way best if u dont know anything about it or the end, and i did not so it was suspenseful. fixing to watch HURT LOCKER,, so i will be up late but i always am ,,lol

5Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 am

trryvill

trryvill
I heard mixed reviews on the movie... I think I would like to see it ,,going to watch today.. Very Happy

6Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey got the movie and taking a stab in the dark, but my daughter just told me she thinks its good,but it is the movie i think suspense, " THE LOVELY BONES" has mark walburg in it, and i usually like movies he is in, and also "THE BLIND SIDE"you know sandra bullock will let yall know, my daughter said blind side to her was just ok or pretty good but she did not rave about it. but i like some things she does not let u know take care

7Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 am

trryvill

trryvill
Oh ya I saw the Blind Side/// It was a great movie ,,A must see....

8Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:02 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok thanks, i stayed up to late on the music vault, to watch the 2 movies i have tonight, but i will watch blind side tonight, and LOVELY BONES tomorrow night with mark walburg,

9Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

gypsy

gypsy
This is an older movie, with Robin Williams, very entertaining>>What Dreams May Come~

10Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
blind side i really liked, its not a block buster , but a good heart warming movie, sandra bulllock was great in it and in a different type of roll . but she helped carry the movie, but i like most movies that actually happened . which this one is a true story, also her young son in the movie played a great part, well weather permitting watch :" lovely bones " tonight with mark walburg and let ya know about it, we are to have bad weather all day and nite, and it has been .take care

11Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy i may have missed it but did u see " blind side" i watched it again, and i liked it better the second time. i watched " lovely Bones" the first half i did not really like alot but the last half it got more suspense and was better, im going to watch sherlock homles, with robert downy JR .

12Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haven't watched Blind side yet, Sherlock Holmes is good, not a dull moment!!I will tell you no more LOL

13Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:40 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
please get blind side, true story and sandra bullock is terrific,

14Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I will do~ Sandra is one of my favorite actress~

15Time travelers wife Empty Re: Time travelers wife Tue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
if u have not seen the blind side dont watch this utube yet, see the movie first, i read where sandra bullock won the acadamy award for best actress,