You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1idol Empty idol Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
since i changed work shifts since last season, i recorded am idol for the first time, this year, 11 ppl on, i have watched idol for many years, i may not should judge by one week but this seems to be the weakest bunch i have ever seen , but last year will be hard for any year to top, of course the carrie underwood year was special, some were so bad it would be hard to decide who to vote off out of atleast 6 of them,
but i may have missed some better weeks, but it think last year just raised the bar so high,,

2idol Empty Re: idol Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree, like I said before, the best artist and musicians don't come out of American Idol, but thru agents who discover them that are scouts in the music business. There job is to find talent. No contest, just find good talent. That is where the best entertainers and music artist come from.

3idol Empty Re: idol Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well the carrie underwood year found a star, i think she has won both grammys and country music awards, she probably is the biggest star to come out of am idol, several are still putting out albums, but i have not kept up with it alot.

4idol Empty Re: idol Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:well the carrie underwood year found a star, i think she has won both grammys and country music awards, she probably is the biggest star to come out of am idol, several are still putting out albums, but i have not kept up with it alot.
Yes she did good, but thats only one person to reach that level of success. Yes other American idol people have done well, not many but some. Most successful music artist are discovered by professionals. They offer them contracts and get them signed to there record label. (I.E. Elvis, The Rolling Stones, The Beetles, Jimmy Hendrix, The Who. etc, etc, etc..

Point is, way more talented great artist being signed than what you see American Idol produce. American Idol is a popularity contest. Plan and simple.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum