You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow Denver Broncos: 5 Things You Need to Know Tim_tebow

Tim Tebow has been drafted by the Denver Broncos in the first round of the 2010 NFL Draft.

Tebow is excited, and so are the Denver Broncos about their first round pick. There will be a lot of changes and new experiences for this guy and there also things you, as a fan need to be made aware of.

Let's look ahead to the 5 things you need to know about Tim Tebow for his up coming rookie season in the NFL.

(1) First NFL Game:

Tim's first regular season game will be in Florida, when the Broncos play the Jags.

This will be a little "homecoming" for Tim.

(2) New Nickname:

According to Tebow's wikipedia's page, his new nick name is the "Mile-High Messiah."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tebow

(3) New Jersey Old Number:

Tim Tebow will still be sporting 15.

(4) Will Play QB:

Tim was drafted as QB and is expected to compete for a spot as a QB. Expect him to be under center.

(5)Moving to Denver:

Tim Tebow plans to play a major role in the Denver community, and is looking for housing.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Tim Tebow Denver Broncos: 5 Things You Need to Know 43857_tebow

Tebow reportedly will wear No. 15 in Denver, as he did at Florida, although he has posed with Number. 10 and 1 after the draft, 15 will be his number..

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i hope he does well, and i will be following his career .. he does good work as a role model, there are so many scum bag pro ball players, tim will be a breath of fresh air. i hope he does extremely well,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum