1Adam Lambert "IF I HAD YOU" Empty Adam Lambert "IF I HAD YOU" Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
WELL i thought i posted this here then i could not find it, lol, it its somewhere else i will delete it , first let me say i liked adam lambert better on am idol, some of his stunts since i cant stomach, and i dont like alot of his music or do i follow it, but this was on my charter home page, when i went to check the tv schedule , im not into head banging music or wierd lyrics,this one is not bad, i think its better if u crank it up, so i did not read it may be a new album i dont know if i read on the home page i will reply the info here, take care," IF I HAD YOU"

2Adam Lambert "IF I HAD YOU" Empty Re: Adam Lambert "IF I HAD YOU" Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well there was more songs lol, one was "TIME FOR MIRACLES" not sure i got the title correct, ;; but its pretty good, i will say he has range and a strong voice and can hit those notes,

3Adam Lambert "IF I HAD YOU" Empty Re: Adam Lambert "IF I HAD YOU" Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You mean Headbanging like this?? lmao