You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Empty HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 am

gypsy

gypsy
I was one nervous busy *YOUNG* lady 50 years ago let me emphasize !!YOUNG!!

The Eve Of My 50th Wedding anniversary~ Now A busy moderately old woman getting ready for 20 people over for BBQ and Fireworks tonight ..

2HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Empty Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:36 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Happy 4th to everyone!!

Well. its raining here now so I think the grill is out. But I'll just boil the hotdogs.. lmao

Here's how you do it: Buy some hotdogs and put them in a pot of water. Get the pot boiling for about 4 minutes with the hotdogs in it, then take a hotdog and put it in a hotdog bun. You can find all these ingredients at your local grocery store.

You can also open a can of bbq Baked beans also, that goes nice with it. Even Chips will go along just fine with this recipe.

Maybe I should have posted this in the recipe section! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! 440643

Have a good one everybody. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! 67629

3HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Empty Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:34 am

gypsy

gypsy
WOW!! what a good day! celebration,is over for now, good food,good fun and friends family,fireworks//
a rest time now:)

4HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Empty Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Happy 4th to everyone!!

Well. its raining here now so I think the grill is out. But I'll just boil the hotdogs.. lmao

Here's how you do it: Buy some hotdogs and put them in a pot of water. Get the pot boiling for about 4 minutes with the hotdogs in it, then take a hotdog and put it in a hotdog bun. You can find all these ingredients at your local grocery store.

You can also open a can of bbq Baked beans also, that goes nice with it. Even Chips will go along just fine with this recipe.

Maybe I should have posted this in the recipe section! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! 440643

Have a good one everybody. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! 67629

umm I love a good Hot Dog
lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum