You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dear John Empty Dear John Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am

gypsy

gypsy
was good very emotional/a true to life story~about war/autism and Love everlasting~

2Dear John Empty Re: Dear John Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:14 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:was good very emotional/a true to life story~about war/autism and Love everlasting~

i have not heard of the movie Dear John, is it just out???? i really like THE BOOK OF ELI , i had no idea of what the movie would be about, i then saw it was a after a end of the world type senerio, that i thought , oh not another one, but as u know this one had a different story to it, so i really enjoyed it, and Denzel was perfect for his role in the movie,

3Dear John Empty Re: Dear John Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:08 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i got the movie that came out on red box the 20th, Green Zone, with Matt Damon, as u know its about iraq, as the green zone is i think where they carved out a place to keep safe in, or headquarters i guess u would say, its where ppl that go visit the troups see them i think, anyway i will know more when i watch the movie, and will let u know if its any good, I also got the Movie Bounty Hunter, a comedy which i hardly ever get. but this week the headline movie was green zone , last weeks headline movie was Bounty Hunter with i think jennifer annison ,i dont know the male actors name but he is well known, i will let u know on that too, it will have to be really good i like serious movies, not comedy's , i hope im surprised..

4Dear John Empty Re: Dear John Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:44 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
wow i came on because my pc had finished scanning and im going to turn it off, but im half way through GREEN ZONE< its about the invasion of iraq, and matt damon is good, and if ur pro or con on iraq, u will like this movie, i should see the end i guess, but so far, different parts of the miliatary and all the intel divisions we have at work, all were working against each other. its to hard to explain but the movie is good, and its is educational, im assuming its mostly correct in its facts, damon knows something is wrong he is a wmd leader, in the army and they give him intel to go to certain buildings and even rooms in the building for wmd, and when he gets there nothing is there, after a while he starts asking questions, about where did this intel come from but see the movie, and i am only half way, lol,, take care,

5Dear John Empty Re: Dear John Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:22 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i finished the movie GREEN ZONE and it was good, matt damon played a good part, it was taken from a book, i forget the name it was in the credits at the end, something Emerald city, it mainly was about no WMD.. and matt damon, being a chief warrant officer in charge of finding it, comes to realize the intel is wrong, then finds the iraqi general who was quoted as the source of saying there is WMD< at a meeting before the war in jordan,but in fact he told american intel there was no WMD since it was dismatled after 91,, and different intel groups in the government each fighting against each other, anyway it was pretty good. not sure how factual it was..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum