You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Obama the Muslin Empty Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
So Obama is going to stick his neck out once again and give his approval to the Muslim mosque close to the site of the World Trade centers..of course he will, it doesn't matter the group is associated with a radical group, lets keep our Muslim brothers happy and keep the votes coming. This is a direct slap in the face to the victims their families the survivors and all the responders to the horrendous attack. The man makes me want to puke.

2Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I got this in email and felt it was appropriate to post as a reply here in this topic:

--------

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD CITIZENS?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish and send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American
Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S.

3Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
just another email? truth or lie? most of those emails or self made,I have check hundreds out ,and found them to be false.also there are A lot of religions in this country,both good and bad,be it Muslim(which I am Not defending) and Christian, I am defending the stuff created for the complete satisfaction of one who likes to send this falsehood over the internet,and in real life..to cause discord/hate..

4Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Another point,I would like to make, we fought the Indians,took this country.are there good Indians//of course,we fought the Japanese, are there good ones,,of course,we fought the Germans,are there good ones/of course.we fought the English/are there good ones/of course,we fought a civil war in this country to free people,we will continue to fight for freedom,is this good/of course,the legal Muslims here have the right to practice their religion,if not then we become a dictatorial country,not America, of course i believe this should be with the law instilled become a legal ***CITIZEN..*** Do they all have different beliefs, religions?? Of Course

5Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler that is a wonderful post, any American who accepts the fact Muslims are here to do good is a raging idiot. Were they good plotting on the subways in New York, the Sears building in Chicago, our Twin Towers, at Ft. Hood by the way 37 of them are missing-AWOL.. for years they were allowed under the cover of education visas to enter, now thousands have disappeared surely hiding in the underground plotting against this country. The past is not a reference, it is the present . We are under constant threats. The networks of radical Muslims is growing stronger everyday, they must be eliminated by any means necessary.

6Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:I got this in email and felt it was appropriate to post as a reply here in this topic:

--------

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD CITIZENS?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish and send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American
Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S.

it is amazing,how news media. and individuals,contort the truth..you know proof is given~/if we would/ look/listen

I will say this,if this crap/all comes to truth,/and if we were not improving,I will/would be the first,to whine!!(sarcasm) intended~ LOL

7Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Why don't you just quit being so anti-American.

You don't care about anything but spreading your love of everyone that is not American even if they want to destroy us.

This is all I'm going to say on the subject. I encourage everyone else to take Gypsy apart limb by limb if you feel so inclined. I don't blame you. A lot of our family's and friends have died because of these idiots.

8Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
my words, this president just does not get it, he baffles me. i know we have freedom of religion, but this issue is a strong one in the hearts of the majority of Americans, and especially New yorkers, im telling u this president does what he wants no matter what, but im also telling u he is digging a hole he cant get out of in the next pres election in 2012,, like i said write it on the wall. nothing else matters, this will stick to him and be used against him in 2012, he already had a Muslim problem among the majority of Americans, and he continues to make it worse, i can just hear the independents center that voted for him wishing they had not, and the polls as told on tv reflect my view, he WILL be history in a couple of years, again write it on the wall,

August 13, 2010
Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/us/politics/14obama.html?src=mv&ref=homepage

WASHINGTON — President Obama delivered a strong defense on Friday night of a proposed Muslim community center and mosque near ground zero in Manhattan, using a White House dinner celebrating Ramadan to proclaim that “as a citizen, and as president, I believe that Muslims have the same right to practice their religion as anyone else in this country.”

After weeks of avoiding the high-profile battle over the center — his press secretary, Robert Gibbs, said last week that the president did not want to “get involved in local decision-making” — Mr. Obama stepped squarely into the thorny debate.

“I understand the emotions that this issue engenders. Ground zero is, indeed, hallowed ground,” the president said in remarks prepared for the annual White House iftar, the sunset meal breaking the day’s fast.

But, he continued: “This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakable. The principle that people of all faiths are welcome in this country, and will not be treated differently by their government, is essential to who we are.”

In hosting the iftar, Mr. Obama was following a White House tradition that, while sporadic, dates to Thomas Jefferson, who held a sunset dinner for the first Muslim ambassador to the United States. President George W. Bush hosted iftars annually.

Aides to Mr. Obama say privately that he has always felt strongly about the proposed community center and mosque, but the White House did not want to weigh in until local authorities made a decision on the proposal, planned for two blocks from the site of the Sept. 11 attack on the World Trade Center.

Last week, New York City removed the final construction hurdle for the project, and Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg spoke forcefully in favor of it.

The community center proposal has led to a national uproar over Islam, 9/11 and freedom of religion during a hotly contested midterm election season.

In New York, Rick A. Lazio, a Republican candidate for governor and a former member of the House of Representatives, issued a statement responding to Mr. Obama’s remarks, saying that the president was still “not listening to New Yorkers.”

“With over 100 mosques in New York City, this is not an issue of religion, but one of safety and security,” he said.

Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska and the Republican vice-presidential candidate in 2008, has called the project “an unnecessary provocation” and urged “peace-seeking Muslims” to reject it.

The Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish organization, has also opposed the center.

In his remarks, Mr. Obama distinguished between the terrorists who plotted the 9/11 attacks and Islam. “Al Qaeda’s cause is not Islam — it is a gross distortion of Islam,” the president said, adding, “In fact, Al Qaeda has killed more Muslims than people of any other religion, and that list includes innocent Muslims who were killed on 9/11.”

Noting that “Muslim Americans serve with honor in our military,” Mr. Obama said that at next week’s iftar at the Pentagon, “tribute will be paid to three soldiers who gave their lives in Iraq and now rest among the heroes of Arlington National Cemetery.”

Mr. Obama ran for office promising to improve relations with the Muslim world, by taking steps like closing the detention center at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, and more generally reaching out. In a speech in Cairo last year, he vowed “a new beginning.”

But Ali Abunimah, an Arab-American journalist and author, said the president has since left many Muslims disappointed.

“There has been no follow-through; Guantánamo is still open and so forth, so all you have left for him to show is in the symbolic field,” Mr. Abunimah said, adding that it was imperative for Mr. Obama to “stand up to Islamophobia.”

Once Mr. Bloomberg spoke out, the president’s course seemed clear, said Steven Clemons of the New America Foundation, a public policy institution here.

“Bloomberg’s speech was, I think, the pivotal one, and set the standard for leadership on this issue,” Mr. Clemons said.

Mr. Bloomberg, in a statement, said: “This proposed mosque and community center in Lower Manhattan is as important a test of the separation of church and state as we may see in our lifetime, and I applaud President Obama’s clarion defense of the freedom of religion tonight.”

Sharif el-Gamal, the developer on the project, said, “We are deeply moved and tremendously grateful for our president’s words.”

A building on the site of the proposed center is already used for prayers, and some worshipers there on Friday night discussed the president’s remarks.

Mohamed Haroun, an intern at a mechanical engineering firm, said, “What he should have said was: ‘This is a community decision. Constitutionally, they have the right to do it, but it’s a community decision and we should see what the local community wants to do.’ ”

9Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
HUH!! another opinion? so u really think our President is a Muslim? and plotting what?

10Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Why don't you just quit being so anti-American.

You don't care about anything but spreading your love of everyone that is not American even if they want to destroy us.

This is all I'm going to say on the subject. I encourage everyone else to take Gypsy apart limb by limb if you feel so inclined. I don't blame you. A lot of our family's and friends have died because of these idiots.
another thing/Mr Tyler//I am full blooded American/even if I am a melting pot/as most Americans are, I am sure,most will take me apart,lol

11Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Keep laughing Gypsy and see where it gets you. A lot of people have strong emotions about the Muslims. You dug this grave, you lay in it.

I'm going to sit back and watch. Keep me out of it. Don't reply to me on this subject. I said already I was done with this topic. Leave me alone.

12Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Grave?? can I do a LOL

13Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You reply to me one more time in this topic or ANYWHERE about this subject, you will be banned for one week. LEAVE ME ALONE!

14Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok:)

15Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Alright Gypsy you have sung the praises of every minority around the world, you have defended every illegal person in this country and now you are championing a bunch of murdering bastards. If this mind thinking is truly the way you are then you are one sick puppy. Do the lives lost in the towers mean nothing to you ? You approve of the president siding with murders ? As Rosco's article stated over 100 other mosques in NY , why disrespect the dead by cramming this down their loved ones throats. This is not against religious beliefs this is about logistics , which you obviously missed the whole point.
Why can't you see the facts here. Our country is overrun with illegals, terrorist networks and you see nothing wrong, You might think in your little out of the way neighborhood you are exempt, never get to comfortable. Our president lacks one whole hell of alot on getting his priorities straight , is he protecting his heritage or the American people he swore to serve.

16Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Alright Gypsy you have sung the praises of every minority around the world, you have defended every illegal person in this country and now you are championing a bunch of murdering bastards. If this mind thinking is truly the way you are then you are one sick puppy. Do the lives lost in the towers mean nothing to you ? You approve of the president siding with murders ? As Rosco's article stated over 100 other mosques in NY , why disrespect the dead by cramming this down their loved ones throats. This is not against religious beliefs this is about logistics , which you obviously missed the whole point.
Why can't you see the facts here. Our country is overrun with illegals, terrorist networks and you see nothing wrong, You might think in your little out of the way neighborhood you are exempt, never get to comfortable. Our president lacks one whole hell of alot on getting his priorities straight , is he protecting his heritage or the American people he swore to serve.
Obama the Muslin 592180

17Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:HUH!! another opinion? so u really think our President is a Muslim? and plotting what?

, i posted a news article, the words were my opinion, but backed up by polls, i dont think he is plotting anything but im telling u until u understand he is doing everything in a way to loose his next election and when he came out for this thing at ground zero or real close, u could hear the democrate house members in independent districts cringing , he is not helping the dems, i can hear the republicans laughing at him, u wait and see, the republicans may not take the house back but it will be close, but if they do, it will be because of his stupidity..he is not near as smart as clinton, ole slick willy had him beat my a mile.. just wait 2 years, the only thing that will save him is an economic miracle in about 18 months, i dont have to argue,, time will tell me if im correct,

18Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler/since I came from all denominations ,as I am sure you did/I find that/silly~ I do not/will not have to defend~ I love AMERICA! I do not know why your doing this//after you stated you would not~
it is ridiculous/ so if [i] am banned/I will c continue to Smile:) :)

19Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:HUH!! another opinion? so u really think our President is a Muslim? and plotting what?

, i posted a news article, the words were my opinion, but backed up by polls, i dont think he is plotting anything but im telling u until u understand he is doing everything in a way to loose his next election and when he came out for this thing at ground zero or real close, u could hear the democrate house members in independent districts cringing , he is not helping the dems, i can hear the republicans laughing at him, u wait and see, the republicans may not take the house back but it will be close, but if they do, it will be because of his stupidity..he is not near as smart as clinton, ole slick willy had him beat my a mile.. just wait 2 years, the only thing that will save him is an economic miracle in about 18 months, i dont have to argue,, time will tell me if im correct,

haha who cares if therpugs, are laughing, or if he looses the next election time marches on!
we have laughed for years/oops! no name mention!!/Oh! my!
until the bad happened ,now we are dealing witt the Repug Catastrophe..

20Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
my words,,,this is part of an article the whole thing repeated my other one, but this part supports my words in the other article, maybe i should run for office, lol,

And Democrats – at least the ones willing to comment at all — could barely contain their frustration over Obama’s remarks, saying he had potentially placed every one of their candidates into the middle of the debate by giving GOP candidates a chance to ask them point-blank: Do you agree with Obama on the mosque, or not?

That could be particularly damaging to moderate Democrats in conservative-leaning districts, already 2010’s most vulnerable contenders.

“I would prefer the president be a little more of a politician and a little less of a college professor,” former Rep. Martin Frost (D-Tex.), who once ran the House Democratic campaign arm, wrote in POLITICO’s Arena. “While a defensible position, it will not play well in the parts of the country where Democrats need the most help.”

Adding to the political problem for Democrats were the mixed messages out of the White House

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41069.html#ixzz0wdIC7RGP

21Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:,now we are dealing witt the Repug Catastrophe..

no we are not, u cant keep going back,, his employment numbers were a lie, and he is not helping, this has been his ball of wax for a while,

22Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes we are/everything reverts to past, failures,success

23Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:yes we are/everything reverts to past, failures,success

you have to loose that crutch, that past thing does not fly anymore, ur wrong,

24Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:53 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rosco as the numbers of the past 18 months continue to drop like bombs it is obvious we have no leadership, spending money we didn't have on programs that are failures, now Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac are back holding their hands out for another bail out . The unions are smelling like a rose under Obama and even some of them are leaving his support. Many chose to distance themselves from him now, it seems Hillary is gaining in support much to Obama's dismay and with Bill campaigning for several not supported by the WH it seems a ground work is being laid.
At the rate the economy is dropping in two years this country will have no credit with anyone.

25Obama the Muslin Empty Re: Obama the Muslin Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Tyler/since I came from all denominations ,as I am sure you did/I find that/silly~ I do not/will not have to defend~ I love AMERICA! I do not know why your doing this//after you stated you would not~
it is ridiculous/ so if [i] am banned/I will c continue to Smile:) :)
I told you to keep me out of it. You do not love America, you pretend that you do, but you like illegal activities (immigrants, MUSLIMS, negros no matter if they pose a threat or break the law., etc. You have shown that time and time again.

Leave me alone, this is your last warning before I ban you. Just one more reply to me and you are gone for one week. Period.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum