You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1perfectly clear Empty perfectly clear Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Kentuckians Against Rand Paul Let's make something perfectly clear - there's absolutely no evidence that tax cuts create jobs. Proof? All those years after the Bush Tax Cut fiasco. Unemployment doubled; national debt more than doubled; record annual deficits; crashed economy -- heckuva job .

2perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Another perfectly clear!! if the pugs stay with the same old, same old//nothing changes//looks like they are~

3perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:26 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote: Kentuckians Against Rand Paul Let's make something perfectly clear .

We aint from kentucky, so is this post directed to u the only Kentuckian on the forum, LMAO ,, just had to say that, take care. but one thing i think all of us dont understand is what side of politics are u on..
LMAO , sorry had to say that too.

4perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote: Kentuckians Against Rand Paul Let's make something perfectly clear - there's absolutely no evidence that tax cuts create jobs. Proof? All those years after the Bush Tax Cut fiasco. Unemployment doubled; national debt more than doubled; record annual deficits; crashed economy -- heckuva job .

my sister told me when like the dentist she works for gets a break on taxes and such he is more generous to his employees, and the reverse is true.. i would think lower taxes on small business which alot of the ppl in that high bracket are would create some jobs. but not a cure all. but i would think it would help some.. but whatever, some of GWs problems came because of 9-11 . the whole congress both side waist money, on pork barrel projects, i once heard that gridlock could be a good thing. it keeps the government from passing bills that just cost money, and cause more debt,

5perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 am

gypsy

gypsy
no most of bush problems came from his dumbness and the repug controlled senate and house for six years~ How much farther do we allow the pugs, palin ,beck and they other idiots dumb down America??

6perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:no most of bush problems came from his dumbness and the repug controlled senate and house for six years~ How much farther do we allow the pugs, palin ,beck and they other idiots dumb down America??
well i dunno, but i have not watched it but i hear Sara Palins alaska show has high ratings, ur question was answered somewhat in the last election. the final nail in the coffin for dems will come in the next election, really i have no idea whats going to happen, but obama is pretty chummy with the repubs right now on taxes. Clinton worked with the repubs after he lost the congress, in his midterm, the healthcare has been declared unconstitutional in a virginia court, but not in another court, seem the answer lies in the supreme court, so we have alot to watch, that and the next election, and u know ppl start running early, guess we will have to watch and see, no telling how things will go.. i think it will come down to obama is not as popular as clintion, but still it might come down to at the proper time what clintion said, ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID, obama will have had 4 years, bush is gone and forgotten. especially in 2 more years even less with campaigning,so will sit back and watch, it will be interesting.. ur best option is stay in ur backyard and work on ole mitch.

7perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Nincompoops!!!Nicholas or from Nicodemus (by assoc. with the Pharisee of this name, and his naive questioning of Christ).

They all very clever nincompoops...

Recently President Obama announced that over the next 90-days he is going to
work to cut 100-Million dollars of spending out of the Federal Budget.

A college student explains Obamanomics. It's very, VERY well done!

This is worth spending one minute and thirty eight seconds to watch!
http://www.wimp.com/budgetcuts/

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

8perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Well Dear Rosco, see that is what you southerns do, Kentucky is not my only back yard the complete states are,you kill one bad bird then you start on the next~ i am not content with what the complete picture looks like~ plus i care about neighboring states not just mine, it goes back to the goodness in people one caring for the other, if your content with your state then you care nothing for the rest of us? hey your state isn't doing as well as it should be/ none are but there is improvement happening,I am not one to stay in one spot,I will declare what I see,just as my state needs changing from the old mitches yours needs it from old repug dogs like sessions and the others.they did nothing for many years what makes you think they will now? We never stop improving or caring~
Thanks ,for your tips, except they don't work,not for me.I don't just sit back..
Toodle de dum~
and Rosco, palin and ratings I don't watch anything she is on if her ratings are high,do i care? NO! my therory is the same idoits who watch fox(faux) will watch that show. she is a loser quitter and a goldigger she cares for no one but palin.

Last edited by gypsy on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

9perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Candy Cottingham wrote:Nincompoops!!!Nicholas or from Nicodemus (by assoc. with the Pharisee of this name, and his naive questioning of Christ).

They all very clever nincompoops...

Recently President Obama announced that over the next 90-days he is going to
work to cut 100-Million dollars of spending out of the Federal Budget.

A college student explains Obamanomics. It's very, VERY well done!

This is worth spending one minute and thirty eight seconds to watch!
http://www.wimp.com/budgetcuts/
That is very interesting Candy~ now we have trillions to go Social Security/medicare cause no deficit they are good for the next fifty years~

10perfectly clear Empty Re: perfectly clear Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:04 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ps Rosco~ bush may be gone//Thank God, but he left behind many problems,so he will not be forgotten for the evil scum he is..oh and obam has no problem working with the pugs it is the hell npers who won't work with him,and on the next election if the pugs don't get off their arses they will be down the drain too~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum