You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
my words, i have never thought the republicans would in the primarys go with palin. i at first like most ppl was taken in by her, then i decided she is really not smart enough to be president, i think she was topped out as governor. i did not like the fact she quit her job 17 months early. for what ever reason, money was probably at the end of the answer. but to me she let the ppl of alaska down.. i know polls can change, but i dont see it changing. right now Mike Huckabee. i think might be my choice as being on the ticket, but i have not followed it enough to make an informed decision, he just seems like a person with a heart. is why i say that, but Romney and huckabee i would have to see in a debate. i simply dont know enough yet . but i think the electorate thinks as i do about palin. she stirs up a crowd, but as leader of the Free World, she aint it, im not compairing the dems with anyone but only the republican primarys , they have to pic someone, and im not sure about Newt G. lots to study, again this has nothing to do with the dems, its a matter between who the republicans will choose. has nothing to do with who is a dem or republican. take care

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/12/28/palin-trails-other-potential-2012-presidential-candidates-among/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%7C192526

Reporting on each new poll that throws cold water on Sarah Palin's chances as a presidential candidate may be starting to sound like it's piling on. But not only have recent surveys shown that big percentages of the general public don't look kindly on a Palin candidacy, a new poll by CNN/Opinion Research finds that she makes the worst showing among fellow Republicans when compared to potential GOP contenders considered for the moment to be in the top tier.

Fifty-one percent of Republicans who were surveyed in the poll conducted Dec. 17-19 said they were not very likely or not likely at all to support Palin if she decided to run compared to 49 percent who said they'd back her.

That's a turnaround from December 2008, right in the wake of the just-ended presidential campaign, when 67 percent said they'd be likely to support a Palin run while 33 percent would not.

By contrast, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich are all in positive territory.

Fifty-nine percent are very or somewhat likely to back Romney compared to 40 percent who are not; 67 percent are very or somewhat likely to support Huckabee compared to 31 percent who are not; and, 54 percent are very or somewhat likely to get behind Gingrich compared to 44 percent who are not.

None of the four has higher than 27 percent of Republicans who describe themselves as "very" and not just "somewhat" likely to support them.

The unencouraging news for Palin about the sentiments of Republicans follows a Washington Post/ABC News poll conducted Dec. 9-12 that said 59 percent of all Americans ruled out backing Palin for president.

Palin's problems with the general electorate were also evident in surveys conducted over the last two months in 10 states by Public Policy Polling, which found that voters in every one of them held an unfavorable opinion of her. PPP said that an average 56 percent of voters saw her unfavorably in Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and Virginia, which it viewed as key to GOP chances in the 2012 presidential race.

One of Palin's worst showings was in her home state of Alaska where 58 percent regarded her unfavorably.

gypsy

gypsy
I was never taken in corny,dumb palin, pegged her right off the get go as a dingbat! I don't think most people were taken by her~

3Palin Trails Other Potential 2012 Presidential Candidates Among Republicans Empty ignore Palin Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am

gypsy

gypsy
February 28th to March 4th I think~

gypsy

gypsy
ignore palin

I love Bill//he is the best
I think Hilary will run/I hope she does//[i] still like Obama
!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i dont think palin will be a big factor, in 2012

gypsy

gypsy
I agree Rosco,
did you read/hear of the two supreme judges giving advice/meeting with tea party/wrong! WOW! against the rules hope they are impeached
Clarence Thomas/who should have been impeached years ago for sexual harassment
and silica. Supreme Court Judges the ones who appointed bush.are suppose to be neutral, on affliation

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well Clarence Thomas went throught the sex thing during his confirmation hearings, remember they called witness, so he was confirmed, so he would not be impeached for that since it was aired in the confirmation. i think it was anita hill who testified mainly about him, before the judical committee . but no i did not here that about the tea party, i dont have much time to hear things like i use to. take care

gypsy

gypsy
i didn't mean impeach him now for sexual harassment, he should have never been confirmed I meant impeach both of them for giving advice to the tea party leader.it is against the rules for any supreme judge to afflilate themselves with political parties

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum