You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"The Book of Eli" - Trailer #2 [HD HQ]  Empty "The Book of Eli" - Trailer #2 [HD HQ] Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i know this movie has been talked about before here, but i thought i would post the second trailer , i like it better than the first, the scenes are out of sequence ofcourse as to not give away to much of the movie, i have the movie, and may go watch it again lol,

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Violence...no need for violence

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Candy Cottingham wrote:Violence...no need for violence

well i cant watch romantic comedy's lol, u have to put in context when the events happened. after a war, with ppl trying to stay alive. without things to sustain life. denzel did not but the ppl he fought on that road , had layed a trap, as some survivors were eating human meat. and that was the trap he fell into, those men, he was defending hisself, but the movie is rated, and stated violence on the R rating, so u know to watch or not. depending on what u want to watch. that movie would not be realistic without violence. i think gypsy watched it and liked it. its really was close to a war movie of survival.but again u know what ur getting into by the rating and what the rating is based on, just like the movie saving private ryan could not be made without violence. so in the book of eli, violence was needed. to protect the person and the book..

gypsy

gypsy
I did like this movie it was a movie of fight for human decency and goodness, sometimes we have to take up the sword to survive~ and violence comes into play,in everyday life, I wish there was no evil,corruption,hate in the world but there is~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum