You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue May 22, 2012 6:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes Tyler!

502Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, this is a Thing

They are used in web graphics and page designs, the term is also used to describe someone popular.

503Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Thu May 24, 2012 6:08 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

(Eye Candy and Flash)

If not right need another clue....

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

504Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Thu May 24, 2012 12:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
They have many shapes and sizes. They are usually in the png format but not always.

505Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:06 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Animations

I give up....

506Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This is called one: Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 20

507Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Emoticon flower

508Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:16 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No, but you are very close.

509Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Png has a transparent background

also makes edges sharper.

You have to do Png to make animations move.

Then I save as Gif

Png is a Progressive Network Graphic..it's main use is for Web Graphics.

Designed to take over from Gif Has some advantages over from Gif and does the same functions as Gif....but I find it higher in KBytes.

Png has more colours

Hidden background colour is White

Can't make a jpeg move.

What letter does this word start with

510Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Wrong, wrong, wrong...

1) Png's do not always have a transparent background.

2) Png's does not automatically make the edges sharper.

3) You do not have to use PNG to make "the edges move" in fact PNG is not recommended for animations because some browsers do not support PNG animations. GIF format images are the accepted format for animations and are supported in all browsers. PNG is in noway designed to take over the GIF format.

Next Clue: They are often used to represent something.

511Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
FLAGS

Pings are transparent but the hidden background is white

Sometimes not sharper edges..MAYBE

I have to use Ping for the frames in Paint Shop Pro

But the frames are put together and then made into a Gif to work in Paint Shop Pro Animation Shop

I know of no other way to make an animation.

Google and Yahoo support Png.

But I do not know everything.

512Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Google and Yahoo have nothing to do with supporting png or any other format because they are not browsers they are servers.

All transparent images not just png have backgrounds but they are hidden.

You can make frames that are already in the gif format which is the better way to make animations because you don't have to convert the image to a different format (gif) and risk quality reduction.

513Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
And by the way, Internet Explorer does not support png animations.

514Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
The answer is ICON

The word is in on the end of Emot icon

Your right Png can have diff. Col. Backgrounds.

Not sure what a Browser is...Toolbar perhaps.

Thumbs?

515Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
New Game:

This is a Place

Very popular place in the United States that is famous for a sporting event every year.

Make a few wild guesses and I'll give another clue.. Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 67629

516Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Kentucky Derby?

517Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Nope, its also known for as a vacation spot for students on spring break.

518Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Daytona Beach

519Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes correct! Your turn. :)

Here's a nice picture I took while at Daytona Beach one year, we went there for a weekend and I had just bought a new digital camera.

Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Fbeach

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

520Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
this is a thing ,can be prickly,but lovely,and sometimes fragrant

521Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Here's another picture I took with my new camera while snorkeling at Daytona. I used an underwater digital camera lens for this one:

Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 CoralReef

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

522Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
so beautiful, I went snorkeling in Mexico in 1990, we snorkeled over a reef it was breathtaking, they had to drag me back to the boat
LOL

523Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL yeah, I'm sure you enjoyed it.! You love reefs and ocean scenery.

Here's another one I took and I felt really lucky in capturing this one. It was a rare occurrence to find this scene and I was in the right place at the right moment. This was while I was on a cruise, the cruise ship stopped at this island and I of course had my camera with me. I took this while snorkeling as well.

Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Whales

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : resized pic)

524Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
LOL Loverly Tyler, !! I do love the ocean and the reefs.

it was 1998 instead of 1990,when we went to Mexico

525Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 21 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks, yeah I resized the pics down some they were a little TOO big. Of course you know I was joking about taking those pics..lol

Ok, back to game. . smile

Cactus?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum