You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gypsy

gypsy
Angel Jolene (ms) and Johnny Dep, about a scam artist stealing money from a mob lord, very good, and a nice twist towards the end kind of slow going at first.

The next three days , with Russell Crowe. is about a woman convicted of murder, she claims innocence, Husband (Russell Crowe plans her escape very good~~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i watched the next 3 days and liked it very much, i started to rent the other one, i think the tourist??? but at the time i did not know if it was good, and i have been bush with getting my car fixed, so not much time, thanks for the info, take care

3Two good movies>>The Tourist >>The next three days Empty recommended movies Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm

jonsey

jonsey
Think i have the movie situation down.. Movies i have suggested are tops... If you agree or disagree please let me know for i have many ''just as good'''....

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
jonsey wrote:Think i have the movie situation down.. Movies i have suggested are tops... If you agree or disagree please let me know for i have many ''just as good'''....

jonsey, looks like u are doing better and learning, for movies stay in the MOVIE TELEVISION section but once here there are different topics, so read them all we dont put all movies in one topic, like once u click in the "movie television" section scroll down to where it says SECRETARIAT and read what we think of that movie,also there are several movie trailers to click on that movie i think,, so there are several movie topics here, we start new ones sometimes as to not make them to many pages long, like if i see a really good movie i might start a new topic here in the movie television section here, i can tell ur learning, hang in there, i have been online for like 18 years and still make mistakes, by the way, i envy u that u have traveled alot, that is something i never will be able to do.. and i hope my health hold out to enjoy my retirement in 5 years for as long as u have been retired, and pardon my punctuation i know its not correct, its just how i type, take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum