You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 06, 2011 11:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
From this point on I will call him Jacob. I didn't know his name before I just called him the negro because I didn't know his name.

I'll try to keep you updated rosco.

27American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Sat May 07, 2011 1:46 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks i appreciate it tyler, probably see u sunday, i work sat nite and may go in a tad early so i can not stay so late, on saturdays, ur hours are kinda flexible, but wish i was off, thanks again,,LOL well i just saw i called jacob .. i called him james, near the end of my post, on commenting of his jacobs leaving, so maybe black guy was easier , for me anyway, but hes gone so passed issue, lol, take care,

28American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Thu May 12, 2011 11:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:thanks i appreciate it tyler, probably see u sunday, i work sat nite and may go in a tad early so i can not stay so late, on saturdays, ur hours are kinda flexible, but wish i was off, thanks again,,LOL well i just saw i called jacob .. i called him james, near the end of my post, on commenting of his jacobs leaving, so maybe black guy was easier , for me anyway, but hes gone so passed issue, lol, take care,
James was booted,that leaves Scotty,Lauren, And Haley

29American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 20, 2011 5:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I was kind of shocked that Haley got booted, I like Lauren but thought Haley was better:)

30American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 20, 2011 8:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well in case rosco doesn't know its down to the two country music singers.

31American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey thanks, but i agree with gypsy, i thought from what i have seem online Haley was better than lauren

32American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 20, 2011 9:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I actually liked Lauren better than Haley but that's the way the voting went. So I was pleased.

I think Scotty will win the entire thing though. Hes my favorite and who I predicted from day 1 who would win. We'll see.

Don't worry if you liked Haley, she'll get a recording contract too. At this stage of the competition all will get contracts.

Scotty will be most successful though.

33American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 20, 2011 9:52 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i want to change my mind. i went to americanidol.com and watched the last 3 sing both their songs, and lauren was better, scotty is a natural star, with that voice. if in fact he wins, i think he will be inducted into the Grand Old Opry , just as Carey Underwood was, i have not seen each week but have some on the internet, i just remember haley having some strong nights, but this night she was not strong,, so forget my previous post, LOL,, take care

34American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Tue May 24, 2011 10:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well this was a good American idol show tonight. Both preformed there next single. Even thou Lauren was the judges favorite with all the preformances tonight, I still think America will vote Scotty as the winner. Find out tomorrow Wednesday. Even if Lauren happens to win I still say Scotty will be more successful and have more hits.

35American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Scotty wins American Idol 2011.. cheers

36American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Thu May 26, 2011 12:15 am

gypsy

gypsy
yeh aw we we were right Tyler!! :)

37American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Thu May 26, 2011 11:19 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
wow, they both will have hugh careers if the keep their head on straight, and scotty sounds alot like well i guess many , but george straight, come to mind first, but also trace Adkins . as good as she was, scotty if he stays on the correct path, which i think he will, will be a mega star, and i precict, he will take the fast track to , the Grand Ole Opry membership, lets see if i got his song to embed, the one they wrote for him,

38American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Thu May 26, 2011 11:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Scotty sounds like Josh Turner to me~ that is his Idol~

39American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Thu May 26, 2011 11:43 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Scotty sounds like Josh Turner to me~ that is his Idol~

i dont know josh turner, guess im out of touch, i mainly listen to sports radio on my way to work, they have the traffic news, so i know to leave early,, lol,, i also put both these in the music section where they should be, did not move them but just put them there, AOL said they have the exclusive to the songs, i got them there, but i dont know anyway , thats where they came from aol music, but it what, vevo, if i spelled it correct, but ..guess im behind the time on county music..like i said the more i listen trace adkins, , but i have a trace adkins cd, dont know if i have ever heard a josh turner song, take care,

40American Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 27, 2011 10:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't know josh turner either, Never heard his music that I can remember. But anyway, what a huge and wonderful journey Scotty is on. Hes 17 years old now and already has that success. A dream come true to a artist that want to be in show business, and music. Hes on a ride folks and there is no looking back now. His whole world is changing very fast. I hope he can hold on because its a wild ride. Kiss reality and the world he was used to goodbye. His whole world is gonna change. It already has started to. Money, houses, girls, anything he wants is now at his beckon call. Awesome position to be in.

It happened to Avril too at age 17. Not through American Idol of course but through the normal music business way of doing things. Her life was turned upside down when she got a major recording label contract. Was a millionaire almost overnight with her success. Number 1 hits ect. She was born in a middle class home and mowed lawns to make money when she was young. She always dreamed of making it big someday and doing what she really loved to do.. Now she is rich beyond belief. To her credit she has handled it all very well. She wants to keep doing this for the rest of her life. Its a great story the Avril Lavigne story, But you have to investigate it there is no book as of yet, But I'm sure there will be someday, Awesome story because I did my homework and know how it all happened.

Anyway, congrats to Scotty. He'll do great.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum