You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My,my,my. Obama lying again? Empty My,my,my. Obama lying again? Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 am

The issue: The new stimulus bill.

The politics: Onama is touring the country with the mantra "Pass this bill!"

The story: Congress needs to pass the new stimulus bill in order to help teachers, police, and veterans. Congress needs to act NOW.

The facts: Harry Reid tabled the bill because the Dems don't have the necessary 60 votes to pass it.

The obvious question: How can Congress pass a bill they are not allowed to vote on?

My view: Once again,we are being lied to by Obama. Is the term "lie" too harsh? No. Obama doesn't have Pelosi to ram it through Congress unread or debated so it must stand on it's own and it can't. Does claiming Congress is failing to act when they are not allowed to act sound like telling the truth? Does proposing a bill the admin knows won't pass (like Obama's 2011 budget) make sense? Only if you assume the American people are stupid. We will be able to increase support for teachers, police, and veterans when we have the money to do so. That will happen when we get these liars out and rebuild the economy. I have not received my COLA increase for two years despite obvious increases in the cost of living and that has cost me over $100 per month. Thanks Obama, you liar.

2My,my,my. Obama lying again? Empty Re: My,my,my. Obama lying again? Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:45 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
AMEN Moon, If there weren't so many hidden little strings attached to Obama's bill it might have helped but more taxes just isn't the answer. When will he learn to be straight up front and really say what is being voted on. The Dems are running like a pack of dogs, even avoiding him on campaign trails. Claire McCaskill avoided him like the plague in Missouri and his tour he is going on seems a bit uncalled for, run the country first not worry about lying to voters. I am with you on the cost of living increase, just another example of the distance he has from reality, his groceries are paid for by we the tax payers he has no clue and hasn't had one since in office.

3My,my,my. Obama lying again? Empty Re: My,my,my. Obama lying again? Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm reading "Injustice" by J C Adams. It's about the Holder DOJ. It is revealing. I'm gonna summarize later.

4My,my,my. Obama lying again? Empty Re: My,my,my. Obama lying again? Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Great can't wait till you finish and share your opinion.

5My,my,my. Obama lying again? Empty Re: My,my,my. Obama lying again? Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:10 am

This is Onama's strategy: 1) Get Congressional Dems to write another stimulus bill. 2) Call it something else. 3) If the bill is so unacceptible that neither Repubs OR Dems will vote for it,table the bill and close off all debate. 4) Blame your actions on the Repubs.

Neat, eh?

6My,my,my. Obama lying again? Empty Re: My,my,my. Obama lying again? Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:53 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Moon we all know it is a cat and mouse game right now, one side trying to out smart the other. The move Reed made the other day just shows the very weakness of the Obama camp. No one wants to be tied to a Jobs bill that is really a huge tax hike. With elections coming up the Obama home front will be a ghost town.

7My,my,my. Obama lying again? Empty Re: My,my,my. Obama lying again? Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:36 am

"With elections coming up"

Yesiree, this is gonna be a big show.

Look for this tidbit. While campaigning in Selma, AL, Obama linked himself to the civil rights movement by saying his father was practically air lifted outta Kenya by a Kennedy ordered program and that his father after seeing the Selma, AL speech by MLK, became even more active in freedom work in Kenya (maybe Malaysia;it wasn't made clear). Obama failed to admit that his father exited Kenya to the USA peacebly enough during the EISENHOWER administration and by the time MLK made his Selma speech, his father had been KICKED OUTTA Kenya for various illegal activities. Obama has told so many lies about his previous life and family, it may prove to be a cheap and damaging gift that keeps on giving.

(PS, I was worried about printing from memory so I went to Wicki and I believe I got it right)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum