You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1in the news Empty in the news Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 am

gypsy

gypsy
just now I heard $400million dollars a year spent on phone sex!! My God that is absurd.

2in the news Empty Re: in the news Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:35 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I bet the numbers are higher for internet cyber sex, that seems to be a very popular going on these days , don't you agree Gypsy ? Game sites seem to be the breeding ground for the pervs to carry on.

3in the news Empty Re: in the news Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:37 am

gypsy

gypsy
I see where ssc has responded to my post,I can't read it ,only the heading where she answered, she is on ignore,I expect to receive the same privilege as I was asked to give them,I want nothing to do with either of them. I am not allowed to respond to ones on my ignore,ssc-moon I think they should not respond to me directly either. Thanks.

4in the news Empty Re: in the news Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well SSC didn't know you had her on ignore.

SSC what you may not know is Moon said a few weeks ago he has Gypsy on ignore, and Gypsy kept replying to his posts and topics anyway, directly replying to his topics before anyone else ever replied to his topics. I asked Gypsy to wait until someone else replies to moons topics before you do, and even then do not direct your replies to Moon. I told her to leave moon alone because he has you on ignore.

So now Gypsy is saying she has you on ignore, so in the interest of fairness I'll have to ask you to not reply to Gypsy's topics and posts. Just like I explained above in the gypsy and moon situation. thanks.

5in the news Empty Re: in the news Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:44 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
No problem Tyler, I just assumed obviously incorrectly she has moved on from that phase of small stuff but thats fine with me . Thanks for the update on where we all stand here on posting.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum