You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crazy !! Empty Crazy !! Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:25 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The day of the homecoming dance has arrived and what a mad house I am in. I have 5 girls running around in circles, last minute dress fittings, appointments for hair and nails this afternoon, a whole photography session at 4:30 then the long wait till 8 for them to make their grand appearance at the dance. Gonna be a longggg day !!!

2Crazy !! Empty Re: Crazy !! Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 pm

SSC wrote:The day of the homecoming dance has arrived and what a mad house I am in. I have 5 girls running around in circles, last minute dress fittings, appointments for hair and nails this afternoon, a whole photography session at 4:30 then the long wait till 8 for them to make their grand appearance at the dance. Gonna be a longggg day !!!
Time to get drunk and pilled up! PARRRTY!

3Crazy !! Empty Re: Crazy !! Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:03 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Now you know thats not my style...I am just sitting back watching the transformations take place.

4Crazy !! Empty Re: Crazy !! Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:52 pm

"transformations take place."

Yeah! YEAH!!

5Crazy !! Empty Re: Crazy !! Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
How did the homecoming dance go? I bet there was a lot of food. What kind of music did they play?

6Crazy !! Empty Re: Crazy !! Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:38 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
It was great the kids had a wonderful time and the girls were so beautiful. Tons of food and the music was geared to the kids favorites . I had 5 staying the night my daughter dealt with them after I had cooked . Worked for me ..lol

7Crazy !! Empty Re: Crazy !! Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I'm sure it did work for you, that was a busy day/night. . lol

Well I'm glad you all had a good time.

8Crazy !! Empty Re: Crazy !! Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler, we got great pictures of the girls we had a yard full of parents snapping away.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum