You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:congrats to ssc and all LSU fans, i know im late, just got my pc back, they were closed on veterans day and saturday after,and they had several pcs ahead of me when i took it in,, and i dont have time on a work day, it was a good game, we had good chances to win, we have a verbal commitment for the first or second kicker in the country depending on whos recruiting u listen to , rivals have him 2nd on tv they said first ..the radio they talk about a possible rematch with LSU but its a long shot, but i still think LSU and Bama are the 2 best teams in the country, but we will see, i really dont care who we play just as long as we beat our state rival auburn, again congrats ssc, take care
Yeah, my understanding is because Oklahoma lost to a nobody team this week if Bama wins today they have a shot at playing LSU again in the SEC championship. But Bama must win the rest of there games and so does LSU. If I'm wrong correct me. In my opinion Bama should have won that game. The field goal misses destroyed them. They need a new kicker.

Florida is out this year. We might play a small bowl game this year because of our popularity. Our instate rivalry is against the Florida Seminole's which is about the last game for us in the season. That is an important game for us like Bama and Auburn is to them. With one distinction in difference, the Gators want the National Championship more than beating the Seminole's.

We'll comeback next year and kick all your asses..lol

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah, my understanding is because Oklahoma lost to a nobody team this week if Bama wins today they have a shot at playing LSU again in the SEC championship. But Bama must win the rest of there games and so does LSU. If I'm wrong correct me. In my opinion Bama should have won that game. The field goal misses destroyed them. They need a new kicker.

Florida is out this year. We might play a small bowl game this year because of our popularity. Our instate rivalry is against the Florida Seminole's which is about the last game for us in the season. That is an important game for us like Bama and Auburn is to them. With one distinction in difference, the Gators want the National Championship more than beating the Seminole's.

We'll comeback next year and kick all your asses..lol

well its alot to talk about first is auburn the most important game for several reasons,, but i think tyler u said in ur quote LSU and bama in the sec game maybe, well no that cant happen because alabama and Lsu are both in the west, whoever in the west is on top in the BCS if arkansas beats LSU,which should be alabama, bamas bcs got stronger today by penn state beating ohio state, we beat penn state, so that helps in the puter figures, will play Georgia from the east in the sec championship,if LSU beats arkansas they play georgia, now some long shots..WOW BAMA was number 3 in the BCS , number 2 oklahoma state lost to iowa today, bama was 3 , number 4 i think that was oregon lost to usc , and i think oklahoma number 5 lost, so bama might and should move back into number 2 , so we need a good game against auburn to keep our bcs numbers up, because i think LSU will beat Arkansas so bama will still have a chance to play LSU again if bama is number 2 and play in the national champ game, if we stay number 2 in the bcs standing, ,, lots fell into place with ,no 2 oklahoma state, and no. 4 Oregon loosing, and no. 5 Oklahoma lost, we beat arkansas 30 something to i think 14 or close, but it was the first of the year, Arkansas can beat LSU but will not be favored, i think that will put bama in the sec champ game, in a 3 way tie, in a 3 way, it will be who is ahead in the BCS numbers that goes to atlanta.. but things are falling into place, it will be complicated but i listen to all senerios on my way to work on sports radio, i know ya'll want the nat. champ game more than fl. state, BUT u on a good year u have to beat FL state to get to the national champ game usually , last game is important in ratings,, so it is important, but we need to beat auburn really good to keep the puter numbers up, but just a win over auburn is ok with me,we live it 365 days a year here, but we can go to the national champ game without going to the sec champ game , if we stay number 2, and a rematch with LSU , but its complicated and as u saw today anything can happen as it did today, in the top 5, the bcs numbers are only 1/3 of the ratings , 1/3 the ap poll , and 1/3 coaches poll . i know its 3 things i think i got the polls correct on which ones vote, lol, still lots of important football left, YEP we need a kicker, bad, LSU and BAMA teams are alot alike,, i always hate overtime games, lol,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
they just said on espn the top 3 teams in the nation since the losses are from the SEC WEST, as was said earlier in the year its the toughest conference in the nation, the ratings are not out but espn said just now, LSU, ALABAMA , ARKANSAS,, 1 2 3 we will see sunday night when the bcs comes out, on espn, i forget the time,around 7 my time, but check ,,espn always has a show and starts with number 20 and works down, good show, kick auburns ass, lol. or we are screwed, lol..i tell u what if we loose to auburn on the 26th next sat, i will keep the sack on my head for another week,

rosco 357 wrote:they just said on espn the top 3 teams in the nation since the losses are from the SEC WEST, as was said earlier in the year its the toughest conference in the nation, the ratings are not out but espn said just now, LSU, ALABAMA , ARKANSAS,, 1 2 3 we will see sunday night when the bcs comes out, on espn, i forget the time,around 7 my time, but check ,,espn always has a show and starts with number 20 and works down, good show, kick auburns ass, lol. or we are screwed, lol..i tell u what if we loose to auburn on the 26th next sat, i will keep the sack on my head for another week,
I forgot to congratulate you on your bag. My parents made me wear one until the authorities insisted that she stop when I was in the 3d grade. (I put one on every now and then for feelings of nostalgia)

Photobucket

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Damn that's complicated to figure out, you should be a college football Analyst. That's outta my league to figure out. I'll stick to easier things like computers.. lol

What I meant was Florida Gators fans would rather they win the National Championship as opposed to beating the Seminole's. I know they usually need to beat the Seminole's to get to the National Championship, but the "Fans" want the National Championship above all else. You said once the Bama fans care more about beating Auburn than they do about winning the National Championship. All I'm saying is the Gator fans want the National Championship more.

The Florida Gators are a team both Alabama and LSU has to contend with every year, you have to play your best against us, we are National Championship winners too. This was a bad year for us but we will comeback strong. Tim Tebow was a big loss but hes doing good in pro football with the Denver Bronco's right now. I'm happy about that.

Florida Gators can never be taken lightly. We've beaten everyone and are one of the powerhouses in college football. But I know you know that already.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i watched the count down to the BCS on espn, after the great nascar race in homestead , FL. wow what a race, i missed all but the last 50 laps, tony steward had to beat carl edwards to win the championship, it was a rain delay, and tony and carl were in the lead row on restart, tony got out to a good start and carl could never catch him, so tony got the trophy and a check for 5.6 million bucks from sprint,if carl had won he would have won the championship,,it was a tie in numbers but tony has more wins as a tie breaker,..... anyway the bsc show came on late after it, and it was like i said, LSU is no. 1, Bama number 2 and arkansas number 3 and virginia tech number 4 i saw the rest, but forgot . they said bama needs to beat auburn in not a real close game,, and if they do and arkansas beats LSU , bama will go to number one, and arkansas number 2 and LSU will fall to 3, and bama will go to play georgia in atlanta because they beat arkansas easy as the 1 and 2 tie breaker,, but ofcourse if LSU wins as they should they will play georgia, and if bama beats auburn they should stay number 2 , and LSU beats georgia , LSU should replay BAMA for the national championship,, the computers still like oklahoma st. but with the polls bama is solid in the number 2 spot.for now,,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
WELL  they dont get much bigger than this, BAMA VS, LSU - Page 2 682899 LOL

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i think if things work out this will be only the second time there has been a rematch for the national championship,, but lots has to fall into place but its much closer now than it was, actually for it to happen bama need to beat auburn in a not to close game and LSU need to win in the arkansas game and sec championship game with the east champ georgia,, so LSU will remain 1 and bama remain 2 and the rematch for the national championship between them is on,

SSC

SSC
Admin
LSU soundly spanked Arkansas yesterday 42-17 Death Valley was a mad house.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum