1I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

HERE ! (exactly as it appears on Facebook)

2I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'd like to see SSC's pic she has on facebook.

I don't have a Facebook account but I do have a pic of myself on my computer. I'll post my pic and encourage everyone to post there pic if they want.

Here's a pic of me when I was about 22.

Tyler
I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Tyler

3I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

runawayhorses wrote:I'd like to see SSC's pic she has on facebook.

I don't have a Facebook account but I do have a pic of myself on my computer. I'll post my pic and encourage everyone to post there pic if they want.

Here's a pic of me when I was about 22.

Hey, I didn't know you were a girl! (snort,snort) In any case,as you will see, SSC is a looker.

4I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
so the image gallery is open?I posted mine here awhile back.

5I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:so the image gallery is open?I posted mine here awhile back.
No, we're just posting our pics via linking to by photobucket. The gallery is still disabled. You upload a pic to photobucket from your computer then copy the IMG code.

6I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Moon that is my youngest g-baby if you are talking about the one infront of the fireplace in the black and white dress. Mine is in my albums over there.

7I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

SSC wrote:Moon that is my youngest g-baby if you are talking about the one infront of the fireplace in the black and white dress. Mine is in my albums over there.
You gots a godd looking drandaughter. Sorry about the mix-up. Hey, did you know that Tyler is a girl?

8I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I challenge SSC to post her pic.... 7524_103085436373417_100000158845600_85806_2932875_n1

This is me Moon...

9I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You're pretty SSC, apparently moon thinks I am too.. lmao

No moon, I am a guy. I still have long hair you fucking bastard. lol

10I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

My pic is in my avatar anf there are several videos of me at Youtube. BTW, Tyler, I was almost completely bald by the time I was 22.

11I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I am laughing/ guess you have to figure out why? lol!

12I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Someone needs glasses !!LOL

13I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:My pic is in my avatar anf there are several videos of me at Youtube. BTW, Tyler, I was almost completely bald by the time I was 22.
Yeah I've seen your videos. The one I remember is when you are explaining how to replace a rear-view mirror cheaply. You should post those again. They might be on the forum but there are so many pages to look and find it. Post it again if you like.

14I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
it is funny!

15I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy

I saw one// lol

16I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Empty Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 pm

OK, I'll post it here. I was really stoned when I made this. My first video and I did it all by myself.