You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
This one is for real..

I had steered a Man and his lady friend to this Spiritulist meeting, they had not been to this one. It was my first time at this meeting also.
While the Medium was talking, I decided to get myself a drink from the trolley (I was thirsty)
I was gone 3 seconds returned to my seat and sat on an entity...I felt it squash upwards and whoosh across the room and out throught the Emergency Exit. The Medium suddenly heard it and exclaimed..."What's That" I spoke up and told her what had happened. SHE WAS SPOOKED!!! I was just suprised and amazed.

I must have sat on his poor Mum...who had just come to console him....

Tyler would have left the room in double quick time.... "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 269890 "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 868304

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:52 pm

This sounds like a very robust frabbe. Congratulations.

3"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
meemoon wrote:This sounds like a very robust frabbe. Congratulations.

I am sorry you think that MEEEEEMOOOON

Cause every word is TRUE .....

Many strange things have happenened to me in life.....

When I was fast asleep I heard this WHOOSH suddenly go past my face (Very Near)
and out through the wall behind me.

MY EYES SUDDENLY FLEW OPEN, but I saw nothing...did not move a muscle and went back to sleep.

I since heard that it was someone passing over from DEATH...

Funny enough the Local Vicar from across the road had died around that time.

He was pass his sell by date...... "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 62237

4"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:21 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:Tyler would have left the room in double quick time.... "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 269890 "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 868304
Damn right, I don't want nothing to do with no spooks.

Moon be careful Candy is a handful.. lol

Like your new Avatar Candy.

5"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
WELL!!!

There is a lot to me .....very unpredictable.....

NOW!! Meemoon...I know you are not quite as old and decrepid as me... "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 337978

but you must have a strange tale to tell.

My last time I heard the WHOOSH...I was drugged up with pain killers and relaxants.
I got out of bed and all my muscles had gone to jelly, I just had total collapse just like a balloon.
Found myself on the floor....but managed to scramble back in bed.

Anyway...on to my tale of WHOOSHES....I had asked for a Reflexoligist to come to me as I was in a lot of pain
wiv my back.( I needed to relax)

She sat at the foot of my bed attending to my feet, when suddenly we both heard this whoosh....
It travelled at speed behind her and went out the window or wall. (Not Sure)

The thing is my bed was now facing EAST to WEST...Before my bed was facing
NORTH to SOUTH,,,so thinking about this, I came to the conclusion that MY Whooshes travelled in exactly the same direction.

I have to say I had a WITNESS on this occasion...cause she heard it also. "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 535184

EEK!!!!!!! Another had kicked the Bucket.....but never found out who!

6"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
;0 Strange goings on I believe in this world !

7"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Candy I am in an area rich in paranormal activity . Having attended voodoo rituals for over 20 years deep in the Louisiana swamps, knowing hoodoo women and seeing practitioners at work nothing surprises me . I love the cold chills and crawling skin. The practice of black magic is extremely easy and simple, you just have to believe.

8"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Candy, I have a voodoo doll I stick pins in occasionally.
lol!

9"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Ain't no haints 'n spooks.

10"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Moon never doubt they don't exist.

11"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
SSC wrote:Candy I am in an area rich in paranormal activity . Having attended voodoo rituals for over 20 years deep in the Louisiana swamps, knowing hoodoo women and seeing practitioners at work nothing surprises me . I love the cold chills and crawling skin. The practice of black magic is extremely easy and simple, you just have to believe.

COME COME Cancer Crab ...you are sidestepping the TOPIC

This is not Black Magic ...This is White....

The brain does marvelous things...BUT!!! How come the Meduim heard the WHOOSH....

also the Reflexoligist.

How come the light went out when I was looking at myself in the mirror crying.
The Ghost musta bin telling me to shut up. "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 66927

12"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:55 pm

"The Ghost musta bin telling me to shut up"

Excellent. When a ghost tells ME to shut up, I will.

13"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I' m not side stepping any subject there is a fine line between white and black magic. What you are describing isn't magic it is paranormal activity. Magic is brought on by a person casting spells, and any spell cast for the wrong reason will come back threefold against the person.
Nice to know you took the time to look at my profile.

14"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
MORNING SKEPTICS

Did you sleep well?

I did not, I was DREAMING A NIGHTMARE of Meemoon Jumping around a Fire in the Swampy Glades.

His Belly was going up and down...trying to evoke the GOULS.

I awoke shivering and trembling "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 349910

15"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Candy Cottingham wrote:MORNING SKEPTICS

Did you sleep well?

I did not, I was DREAMING A NIGHTMARE of Meemoon Jumping around a Fire in the Swampy Glades.

His Belly was going up and down...trying to evoke the GOULS.

I awoke shivering and trembling "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 349910

I'm sure yours is not the first nightmare I've appeared in, but I have NO idea what "evoking the ghouls" is supposed to mean. Did you mean "summon the ghouls"? I don't summon the non-existent.

16"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I do believe in spooks!!!!

Wizard Of Oz Scene - I do Believe In Spooks!!

17"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I think you have a spooky guest on the line....I might have sent him or her.....

You never know with me....

I have been told I do a lot of Astral Travelling in my sleep.....that's why I wake up exhausted in the mornings.

18"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 pm

almajean

almajean
Aha, did I find you my little ghost finder? affraid

19"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Flipping Heck

It's Alma Jean...that was so quick.....I only invited you 10 mins ago.

WELCOME TO THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD.......

Go to HOME PAGE and click on what you fancy.

20"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:WELCOME TO THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD.......
Thanks Candy very nice of you to say. "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 67629

21"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:
Candy Cottingham wrote:WELCOME TO THE BE :)ST SITE IN THE WORLD.......
Thanks Candy very nice of you to say. "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 67629
I will second that Candy! Hi Alma! "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" 393252

22"THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Empty Re: "THE NIGHT I SAT ON A GHOST" Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 pm

almajean

almajean
Thanks gypsy and a belated thank you to "candy" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum