You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Really !! Obama another put down ??? Empty Really !! Obama another put down ??? Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:00 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obama To Aussie Students: Our Kids are Behind
by Keith Koffler on November 17, 2011, 9:28 am
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/11/17/obama-tells-aussie-students-kids/

There’s an unwritten rule in politics that politicians must not criticize the president when they are overseas. How about adding America’s school kids to the list of untouchables?

Speaking at a high school in Australia, President Obama told a group of Aussie students that their counterparts in his country had “fallen behind” when it comes to math and science, saying he wants to reform the public school system.

Obama also asserted that poor children don’t get “support they need when they’re very young’’ and are “already behind’’’ when they enter grammar school, according to a press pool report.

Obama might have thought twice before casting America’s public school kids in a negative light to foreign students. Especially since he can exclude his own children from the system by paying for them to attend private school.

One might feel uncomfortable saying many types of unpleasant things about our country to people overseas. But then, one would have to be an American exceptionalist.

2Really !! Obama another put down ??? Empty Re: Really !! Obama another put down ??? Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:36 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rarely do I post to myself , not wanting to run the risk of sounding like a babbling idiot talking to myself, but today is the exception, this lunatic has gone off his rocker, how dare he put the children of this country down to a group of school kids in another country, or accuse this country of being lazy in a trade meeting and of course the infamous bow to a foreign dignitary showing his complete and total act of submissiveness. The man is friggin nuts, a 100% total disgrace to this country, portraying us as weak, uneducated and lazy. He makes me sick !!!!!!!!!!!

3Really !! Obama another put down ??? Empty Re: Really !! Obama another put down ??? Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:25 am

"He makes me sick !!!!!!!!!!!"

Yer not alone. Nov, 2012 will be our expurgatory relief.

4Really !! Obama another put down ??? Empty Re: Really !! Obama another put down ??? Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am so disgusted with him, if he is to stupid to know proper protocol, where are his talking heads, they need to be earning our tax dollars and doing their job advising him on how not to make himself and this country look totally ignorant.

5Really !! Obama another put down ??? Empty Re: Really !! Obama another put down ??? Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:31 pm

We've had bad presidents before, but Obama may be the first one who has left us with an illness we may not be able to shake off. The disaster started with Bush who doubled the national debt in order to prosecute a war and have our butter too. But at a time when the Democrats should have kept spending to acceptible levels, they went outta control. They didn't spend more than what was reasonable considering past spending, but totally ignored the huge drops in revenues. Kinda like the guy who buys a new car on credit the day he gets fired. It was just plain stupid, unless one assumes they did it on purpose. When Dems keep blaming Bush for their failures, what they are really saying is: "That damn Bush didn't leave us enough revenue to keep spending on bullshit so we'll spend anyway and blame that on him". In my lifetime, the TEA movement has been the first national movement to insist on fiscal responsibility. Gingrich's "Contract with America" saw some tax increases but also resulted in a surplus (something Clinton claimed credit for) I hope Newt wins because I think he has the skills to construct a recovery. A REAL one.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum