You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 pm

runawayhorses wrote:You gonna accept the invite or not? lol

I've got 12 moves remaining for today, I'm ready to use them for our game.
I haven't received the invite yet.

27CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
What?? I sent it.

28CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:49 pm

runawayhorses wrote:What?? I sent it.

Well, I haven't received it. You sure you typed in just "meemoon" in the search block? What uis your name there? I'll challenge you.

29CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes as far as I know I was on your profile page. I sent the invite from there.

Ok, you send me one, here's my profile page address, make sure you are logged into IYT before you click it:

http://itsyourturn.com/iyt.dll?status??

30CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Yes as far as I know I was on your profile page. I sent the invite from there.

Ok, you send me one, here's my profile page address, make sure you are logged into IYT before you click it:

Are you messing with me? When I click on your link, I get my home page at IYT.

31CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Yes as far as I know I was on your profile page. I sent the invite from there.

Just tell me what your name is there and I'll look up yer page.

32CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
runaway horses

copy and paste that.

33CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 pm

runawayhorses wrote:runaway horses

copy and paste that.
OK, I sent the invite with a 7 day limit. If it sets up 2 games, you should let me play white since you actually challenged me. We can cancel the other one.

34CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok whatever, I don't care what color I play. Lets get moving.

35CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:28 pm

runawayhorses wrote:runaway horses

copy and paste that.
User ID: runaway horses
Name: runawayhorses
City:
State: Florida

Joined site: 11/20/04 16:19
Last Moved on site: 11/26/11 19:25

36CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You only sent a 1 game invite. I accepted. If you don't want to play black for some reason delete it.

37CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 pm

runawayhorses wrote:You only sent a 1 game invite. I accepted. If you don't want to play black for some reason delete it.
No prob. I've already moved.

38CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I deleted it, you don't want to play black. Why I have no idea.

39CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 pm

runawayhorses wrote:I deleted it, you don't want to play black. Why I have no idea.
????? Are you all right? I said no prob and made a move. Do you wanna play or not? I'll play black if you want me too. Sheeesh

40CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
How many times do I have to say it? I don't give a damn what color I play. You showed in your game in your message you didn't like black, as if I wanted to play white. I don't care!

41CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 pm

runawayhorses wrote:How many times do I have to say it? I don't give a damn what color I play. You showed in your game in your message you didn't like black, as if I wanted to play white. I don't care!
I never once said I didn't want to play black. But you asked me to play so you challenged me and you know that the rules say if one is challenged, one gets the first move and plays white. That's all there was to it. I have challenged you so let's play.

42CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok whatever, lets get on with it. I moved.

43CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
"Avoid tunnel vision It's easy to concentrate so tightly on one crucial area of the board that you ignore important developments in others. Chess's many fast-moving pieces can appear out of nowhere, and if you're not getting a broad enough view of the action, you risk being caught napping. Work on seeing the whole board." (anon.)

Advice snagged from meemoon

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

44CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Candy Cottingham wrote:"Avoid tunnel vision It's easy to concentrate so tightly on one crucial area of the board that you ignore important developments in others. Chess's many fast-moving pieces can appear out of nowhere, and if you're not getting a broad enough view of the action, you risk being caught napping. Work on seeing the whole board." (anon.)

Advice snagged from meemoon
And I snagged it from an article on chess. It said what I knew. I had a bad habit of letting Bishops swing in and kill me from nowhere.

45CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
And I snagged it from an article on chess. It said what I knew. I had a bad habit of letting Bishops swing in and kill me from nowhere.

Same here..I get caught out...I call them LURKING Bishops...but don't let me keep you from your game.

46CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator - Page 2 Empty Re: CHESS MOVES ATT. ssc New Moderator Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
On this day in 1996, after three hours, world chess champion Gary Kasparov loses the first game of a six-game match against Deep Blue, an IBM computer capable of evaluating 200 million moves per second. Man was ultimately victorious over machine, however, as Kasparov bested Deep Blue in the match with three wins and two ties and took home the $400,000 prize. An estimated 6 million people worldwide followed the action on the Internet.

I did not see any of the games ...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum