You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The convention is scheduled to take place the week of August 27, 2012.

Tampa FL is really excited about hosting this event. A lot of people will be looking at Tampa. The city has really grown through the years. Of course FL is a tossup state again as to what party it will vote for as next president.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tampa is a great city and the convention will be a tremendous shot in the arm for revenue.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah it sure will. Most of the hotels are already booked, including the beach hotels in that area. The restaurants will do well also. I think the Bucs play at home this Sunday so the Tampa Airport is gonna be a mad house. I heard a report/Poll taken a few months ago on the top 10 Airports in the United States and the Tampa International Airport was voted the best airport coming in at third place behind #1 Portland and #2 Washington D.C. (Reagan)

I flew to Miami airport one year going to a Tennis tournament in Boca Raton and the Miami airport was really nice! My brother and I ate lunch there, well I did, my brother got sick from the flight..lol I had 2 slices of pizza and a whiskey and coke. I have no problem flying, I've never gotten sick.

gypsy

gypsy
We flew to Miami Airport three years ago, to board the cruise ship.A beautiful airport,good food, and gracious people, I was so impressed with beauty of the city.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah it is nice. Miami is a happening city, it has everything and I do mean EVERYTHING. It has money, nightclubs, the ocean, good food, sports, nice homes, and lets not forget drugs..lol, everything! Well not everything, it doesn't have Mountains. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum