You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Storms moving in here Empty Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
power is blinking

, Issac is making full circle..
I hope all will be safe..it looks so menacing out.

2Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Wow Gypsy did not know Hurricanes can turn in a circle and come back.

Rather you than me.

Our weather is very calm and settled.

Be safe...

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thanks Candy!I hope we just get rain,but already lots of wind..

4Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Better not go outside Gypsy

Might be dangerous.

I suppose a tree might come down somewhere.

Be prepared for Power Failure

I think you have a Generator.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

5Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes we do, on Generator.right now it is good rain! Thank God~

6Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:52 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Isaac is in the gulf already, has been since yesterday. Only the center of circulation , if it reforms it will be renamed Nadeen.

Tyler looks like the cold front will scoot it to the east so rain coming your way, the spaghetti plots are crazy as ever, showing it going west making a loop then off to the east right under us.

7Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I mentioned somewhere on this forum about sending Isaac to Gypsy because they needed the rain, I didn't know Mother nature was listening..lol

Don't worry Gypsy, its just gonna rain a lot nothing more from where you are, just hope a tree doesn't fall down from the wind and knock your power out.

8Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Tyler looks like the cold front will scoot it to the east so rain coming your way, the spaghetti plots are crazy as ever, showing it going west making a loop then off to the east right under us.
Yes I seen yesterday it might come our way again, we're not worried about Isaac, its a pussy-cat. :)

9Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well is was a little rough the first go round here, I think what Ky. is getting now is the storms that went through southern Missouri this afternoon the ones they were so worried about for Charlotte and the DNC out door convention the one they canceled and moved into a 50,000 less seat building. I read American Airlines was giving people advanced departures at no extra cost since aprox.53,000 got left out of the convention for tonight.
One thing about storms the gulf is 85 degrees if it sits there no telling what it will do, friends are on oil rigs they just got back to work and are now on standby to evacuate again.

10Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I shouldn't make light of Isaac that storm has indeed done some damage, and took some lives also. I guess Kentucky isn't getting any of Isaac then, I thought maybe it creeped up there a little.

Well Isaac is one crazy storm, hope those guys can get back to work soon.

11Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Me too gas has jumped up to $3.79 a 10 cent jump since the storm

12Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Isaac is in the gulf already, has been since yesterday. Only the center of circulation , if it reforms it will be renamed Nadeen.

Tyler looks like the cold front will scoot it to the east so rain coming your way, the spaghetti plots are crazy as ever, showing it going west making a loop then off to the east right under us.
Thanks Mother Nature!!suppose to be 70' degrees this weekend..daytime..

13Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Storms moved in again last night, bringing a reprieve from the heat, and an inch of rain~it is 74degrees today,..

Happy Saturday!

14Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good for you I bet you're happy about that!

We have a 60% chance of rain tomorrow, but it rains a little bit each day, and everyday it gets into the 90's. This will all change in a very few short months. We have 70 degree weather on the horizon.

15Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
They just said we will be 59 on Monday night with highs in the 80's the rest of the week, I can go for that.
Tyler you mentioned it raining every day, when I worked the 3 hurricanes in Sanford you could set your watch that it would rain every day at 3:00, usually just a shower but enough to make it feel like a steam bath.

16Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah that's absolutely correct, 3:00 is about right, and a steam bath it is.

Our cat spends all day on our screened in porch, he wanders in every now and then to see what we're doing, then goes back outside. Its actually cooler outside on the porch than it is inside when we aren't running the AC. The porch wraps around one corner of the house and gets a lot of circulation. Really nice when its raining. His name is Bobby, hes a black and white kitty, and he has a round head.. LOL He about the cutest cat I ever seen.

17Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah that's absolutely correct, 3:00 is about right, and a steam bath it is.

Our cat spends all day on our screened in porch, he wanders in every now and then to see what we're doing, then goes back outside. Its actually cooler outside on the porch than it is inside when we aren't running the AC. The porch wraps around one corner of the house and gets a lot of circulation. Really nice when its raining. His name is Bobby, hes a black and white kitty, and he has a round head.. LOL He about the cutest cat I ever seen.
I love front porches,especially in the spring, Autumn,I even do in the winter.. Lots of subject's,problems have been discussed and solved on the porches of America,and maybe the World,,I had coffee this morning on my front porch,and ice tea this afternoon. lit my candles,now we will have a glass of wine,after supper. Crickets are making music/Whoopie

Cats are so elegant,and regal.

18Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Good for you I bet you're happy about that!

We have a 60% chance of rain tomorrow, but it rains a little bit each day, and everyday it gets into the 90's. This will all change in a very few short months. We have 70 degree weather on the horizon.
Of course I am happy. I don't have to water,,my beautiful flower gardens,,also thanks for innuendo that a tree doesn't fall here.. Love your concern~ Be safe/and Whoopees to all!

i don't have yo

19Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:I mentioned somewhere on this forum about sending Isaac to Gypsy because they needed the rain, I didn't know Mother nature was listening..lol

Don't worry Gypsy, its just gonna rain a lot nothing more from where you are, just hope a tree doesn't fall down from the wind and knock your power out.
no worries.. thanks for your,,umm concern!

20Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I meant it, not sure what you are implying that I meant.

21Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thank you! it did not read good,but I accepted it as a true feeling..

22Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah I shouldn't make light of Isaac that storm has indeed done some damage, and took some lives also. I guess Kentucky isn't getting any of Isaac then, I thought maybe it creeped up there a little.

Well Isaac is one crazy storm, hope those guys can get back to work soon.
yes we did,,wind and rain>

23Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well its been raining all day here, not too hard just steady, with little short breaks. Its cooled things off though.

24Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:34 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We are behind the line it is mid 80's a sunny day, but feels great. Good to air out the house and let the ac stay off for awhile.

25Storms moving in here Empty Re: Storms moving in here Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Awesome this morning 59 degrees, lovin this for sure, wish it was here to stay.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum