You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome new Staff Member to the Team! Empty Welcome new Staff Member to the Team! Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'd like to formally announce the new member to our forum staff team "nextlevelgaming" will be taking the "Support" position of our forum!

For those of you that don't know I should clarify that the "Support" ranking is a notch below the "Moderator" rank, and one of the functions of the Support position is to help in all areas the members might need assistance in. They are also here to lend support to the Moderators and Admin. Feel free to contact him for any questions you might have pertaining to how to do various technical things on this forum, such as coding for your posts, how to post videos, etc. Of course all of us are here to help in anyway we can, so feel free to contact any of us at anytime (SSC, nextlevelgaming, or me - runawayhorses) and we will be happy to help answer your questions. smile

Congrats nextlevel!! smile

SSC

SSC
Admin
Congrats Nextlevelgaming !!!!! Welcome new Staff Member to the Team! 592180

gypsy

gypsy
Congrats!! Nextlevel.

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
TAKES BOW, why thank you. LOL. If you want to Runaway, you can make a link to specifically PM somewhere on your main page, I'm always willin to take questions. No matter how big or small. Also you know as well Runaway any questions on your site, just ask me. I'll be away for a few days, checking in every so often. I have to lift the new site Runaway so i'll be busy. Thanks again guys

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum